Thestrals, Angry Twigs and a New Demigod

"It's okay guys," Katie said when they saw Hagrid, "He's nice, maybe a little into monsters, but he's still awesome," 

Percy, Thalia, and Nico all visibly settle down. Nico was the most shaken up though, you know since he was locked in a jar for six days surviving on only pomegranate seeds (which he now hates). 

Harry looked at them curiously but decided not to say anything. After all, he only did just meet them and they were the only people who didn't gawk at him the second he entered the room. Honestly, it made him feel uncomfortable. 

Percy noticed this when they entered the front of the train with all the first years who looked at Harry in wonder, it reminded him of the time he went to Olympus because Bessie had decided that he wanted to date the dolphin that had somehow made his way through New York, into the Empire State Building, up the elevator to the 600th floor and met Bessie in the throne room all without water. 

    To be completely honest, he was impressed and approved of the dolphin who seemed to also like Bessie. He couldn't really tell though, because all he said was 'Cool Cow Fish' when Percy asked about her.  

When he was trying to find where the lovebirds went, there was a lot of staring that was happening. It wasn't every day where a two-time savior of Olympus (the whole fricking world actually) was summoned to the home of the gods. 

    To be fair, the whole situation was an incredibly messy affair for the gods. Artemis was searching the place like crazy and Athena was already drawing up battle-plans for if someone had sacrificed her. Zeus and Poseidon were getting into a heated argument that went something like this:

Z: Your son probably did this!
P: No he didn't! Why would he do that?
Z: So that he could make you the king!
P: Excuse YOU??? He's her protector Thunderbutt!
Z: *LOUD GASP* 

Eventually, the nymphs got tired of the fighting and asked Juniper if she could ask Percy to get up here and help to search because she'd maybe come to him. You know, because he's the one that asked if she could live. 

Percy agreed because he didn't have anything to do and he still thought that Olympus looked amazing. Plus, he wanted to meet Juniper's family since Grover wouldn't shut up about how nice they were. 

Eventually, after a lot more time than he had originally thought, Percy found Bessie and the dolphin who was named Harrold playing Volleyball with a very dangerous-looking blue orb. He arrived there two seconds before Artemis did, and she quickly confiscated the thing. Percy and Bessie had this stare down that lasted about 10 seconds before he melted under his brown eyes. 

"You're too cute for your own good," he had told him.

 Harrold seemed down when Bessie had to leave, but Percy could have sworn he saw Bessie wink and did the 'call me' thing with his hooves. Percy looked away with wide eyes with only one thought in his head, 'He's been hanging out with Apollo'

-----------------------------

Now, They were following the  path that had magical lanterns that hung above it to light the way, and Hagrid had been the first one they saw. Nico, who was now holding Estelle was attracting a lot of eyes. Maybe it was because he was pretty good-looking, maybe it's because he's walking with the saviors of the wizarding world, or maybe it was because he's holding a seven-month-old baby. It was probably all three at once. 

Katie kept talking about Quidditch with Ginny, and Percy was trying to follow along because it sounded cool. 

The only problem was that Zeus would probably strike him with 1 000 volts of lightning if he so much as jumped too high, let alone fly. That was his thing. His kid's thing. Not Percy's.