Harry Wants An Explanation

(Imagine the time makes sense in both universes. I know that Harry would technically be like 9 years old and James and Lily would be pretty dead. I also have no idea what that superbowl looked like because I wasn't alive) 

"I don't trust him," Ron stated for the fifteenth time. They had already gotten their things, so now they were talking at the Ice Cream Parlour. "We know Ron," Hermione said rolling her eyes, "You've told us the same thing when we were ordering, and when we were looking at books, and when we were getting new robes and when-" 
"Okay! I get it!"

Hermione was remaining non-biased for the sake of her friendship with Luna. She had never seen her so angry. She's always seemed so calm and blissful even when people were making fun of her. 

Luna must've been very close with them. Hermione had to admit, they seemed nice when they were talking with Luna, and they even didn't mind their presence. Ron just had to screw it up. That was when they had gone off on them. She did notice that they were all quite attractive, and the baby was very cute too.

When Harry, Ron, and Hermione were talking to Luna, she was acting all normal. At least, normal for Luna. She was talking about Nargles and other strange things, and then came those people. She completely changed, she seemed... normal for a wizard. Her dreamy voice was gone and she was smiling much more. Strange.

"But think about it," Harry urged, "He's the grandson of Voldemort! He could be trying to bring him back! There's got to be a little evil in him." then he sighed, "It's not fair, how can he be so good looking? He's got to be a Death Eater! He's like the upgraded version of me!

Hermione sighed, "First of all, that's not a reason to hate him. Also, did you not hear Luna? She said that his mom, Sally, saved 65 000 muggles at the Superbowl when she was 17! She's got to be super powerful if she was able to do that. Besides, why would she save them if she was like Voldemort?"

"I don't know! Maybe she just wanted people to think she was good so that she could be a double agent for Voldemort!"
"Luna said that she never talked to him again after that," Hermione told him, "And judging by his accent, he's American. What would she be able to do in America?"

"Gather forces maybe," Ron put in, "So that she could send them to You-Know-Who,"

"This argument is pointless! This year's been a wreck, what with all those people coming back to life..."
"I still don't know how Dumbledore did it," Ron muttered, "Must've done something so that he couldn't really die,"

"That's only him though. No one's ever come back to life. Voldemort did something similar, but he never really died, did he? Just latched onto 

the next Horcrux. But all those people who died in the Battle of Hogwarts have come back,"
"It could have something to do with Mr. Look at me I'm so handsome,"
Hermione gave him an unimpressed look, "Shut up Ronald,"

--------------------------

It had taken a while to get used to the fact that Sirius was now up and walking. Even though everyone asked them how it felt like to fall through the veil, he never gave them an answer. He didn't actually know and would say, "I don't remember the feeling clearly, but it was like falling asleep, except knowing you won't wake up."

Now, the golden trio were back from Diagon Alley and were at Number 12 Grimauld Place (pretend the Death Eaters didn't find out about it). Tonks, Remus, and Mad-Eye Moody, who had come back and shown up at the front door with Sirius. 

Since Mrs. Weasley had gone to an old school friend's house and had brought Ginny with her, Kreacher had made the food, still wearing Regulus' locket on his chest.