Weirdos In Bathrobes

Read the Important Points Chapter before reading this. Also, bold text will probably be for Author Notes, Chapter Names, or if I have to do an italic but everything is in italics. ex:
"because I wanted to,"

I'm actually serious when I say that this chapter and the next absolutely suck. God, they are terrible. The only thing you need to know is someone dies and you'll still find out even if you skip this chapter. 

TW: Death

Chapter 1 - Weirdoes in Bathrobes

"Um...we're not interested?" Percy didn't really know what to say as he observed the weird looking people in bathrobes. Interesting fashion choice. What were they thinking when they looked in the mirror today? 

Percy imagined them giving their kids hugs before saying, "Bye guys! By the way, don't you LOVE this outfit I got!" and then his wife's like, "It's gorgeous honey!" and then he's all like, "I know! And it was 40% off! Plus there was a deal where if I get this," he pulls out a mask, "I get this thing for FREE!" 

Percy observed the strange people. For a second they didn't say anything, then, one of them began to speak,

 "Hello Perseus, we have come from far to meet you," 

He immediately grabbed Riptide, and began to fidget with it in pen form. Only his enemies or friends know his real name, 

"Who are you?" Percy surprised himself with how much confidence he spoke with. That was probably what happens when you lead an army. 

The weirdos in dresses started to whisper excitedly, 

He speaks like the Dark Lord!

He will be wonderful!

Exactly who we'll need

Blast that Potter

He even has a nose!

"Excuse me," Percy growled, "I need you to answer my question. Who are you?" 

Even though Percy couldn't see their faces, he could tell they were smiling, "Well Perseus Riddle-" 

"You've got the wrong guy Mr. Bathrobe Man. That's not my last name, so go find that unfortunate person and leave me alone," 

Percy slammed the door in their faces. He immediately ran to where his mom and younger sister Estelle were, (Paul was on a field trip with his students)

Sally was standing in the doorway staring at the front door in horror, she clutched a whimpering Estelle. 

"Mom?" Percy said uncertainly. 

Sally was a strong woman, she only got scared when her family was in danger, which meant that those bathrobes people were endangering his family. Percy got his loyalty mainly from his mother, who was kind but fierce when she wanted to be. I mean, she turned Gabe into a statue (not that he was complaining) after Percy finally found out about his dad. 

"Percy," she said, tears were in her eyes, "Oh Percy, we have to leave."

 Her son gripped her shoulders, "Mom, who were they? Monsters?" 

Sally shook her head, "From your grandfather," 

He flinched. 

"Your other grandfather Percy, on my side. But you might as well call him the same thing. He was just as disgustingly evil," she said this with utmost distaste.