Teacher's Aide | Chapter Eleven

"Nervous?" Kiyoshi asked while the both of them sauntered to the front door of U.A. Y/n let out a sigh, giving him a small shrug. It was practically useless to be nervous, but the butterflies in her stomach weren't going anyway.

"A little, though I probably shouldn't be considering I was a teacher's aide for a year." She responded with a little chuckle rubbing at the back of her neck. It was true, she really did assist a teacher for a whole year at Aldera Junior High, though she only did it for the experience.

The whole teaching thing definitely wasn't her thing, but she wasn't bad at it. It was good for the most part, but whenever it came to handling social issues with the kids like arguing or bullying. There were always two kids going back and forth which she hated, so she sometimes tried to solve their issues, but being a bad peacekeeper Y/n failed half of the time.

She felt kind of bad for allowing the student to be bullied, especially for letting the bully to keep on going. Hopefully, their issues were resolved.

Kiyoshi rested his hand onto her shoulder, "You'll be fine! It won't be too scary." He grinned, "But, teenagers are very very critical." The sentence resulted in a huff.

Y/n knew this firsthand. She remembered when she came to school one day, and one of her buttons on her blouse was open, she was mocked by the students for the rest of the day and the teachers disapproved of her that day as well. She was more than annoyed.

The woman laughed giving him a nod, "Oh, trust me, I know."

Kiyoshi pressed his hand onto the cold handle and pulled the door open for the both of them. When she stepped foot inside she was immediately surprised. She was aware that U.A was a very prestigious school, but this was just crazy. Y/n looked up to see the very high ceilings. Wow, just amazing.

Behind her also walked in Kiyoshi, he wolf whistled at the sight of the place. As a hero himself who lived in a mansion almost, he could admit that this school was incredible. He wondered how long it took to build this thing.

After admiring the architecture, a student walking by brings Y/n back into reality. She remembered that the students were on a lunch break right now, so they had to meet with the Class 1-A teachers right now.

"Kiyo, let's go!" She exclaimed, this was probably one of the most exciting things she's ever done as an assistant with Kiyoshi.

The male beside her gasped silently at the nickname. He quickly caught himself though nodding with a nervous smile, "Alright."

The two of them strode down the hall, looking at every door label. So far they've passed the restroom, pool, gym, outdoor area, and library. This place was so huge that they couldn't find a specific room. Plus there was nobody nearby to assist then which didn't help them.

Kiyoshi was trying to engage with her in conversation, but she seemed out of it. When he looked down at her to see why she was acting strange, but she had this unusual look on her face. Her face was contorted as she held her stomach.

"Are you okay?" He questioned.

When he expected for an answer back, he didn't get one. She just stopped walking and held onto her stomach tighter. Her head hung low a little so he couldn't see her face clearly anymore. He also stopped in his tracks going over to her.

"Hey—" Kiyoshi kneeled down in front of her, and looked up at her. He wanted to reassure her, but he wasn't so sure if he could anymore with the sight he was seeing. Her face was so nonchalant, and it was like her eyes were unfocused, and her usual e/c eyes were turning into a whiteish color.

What in the world was wrong with her?

No, it was as if she didn't even belong in this world anymore by the way her eyes were stone cold. Could she even hear him?