Nightmares #10

Ahh you guys!!! We are at ten parts!! I'm so excited! I'm gonna ask that you guys vote and comment, because my story isn't being seen. That kinda sucks. But I have fun writing it so it's worth it. Love you all and have an amazing day!!
-Author (Char 🙃)

    We head back into the school, and when people start coming into view, we head our separate ways. I had just spent hours with him, but I wanted him to come back. I missed his touch, I missed his soothing words, I missed his kiss, but I had to have a life too. 

    I went to the Great Hall and found the trio. 

    "Hey guys." I said to them, as I sat on the end beside Harry. When I was hiding stuff, I liked to sit with Harry, he doesn't ask questions. I felt so guilty lying to them, but I don't want them to be disappointed. 

    After a few minutes of talking nonsense with them, I notice Draco come into the Hall. I watched him go and sit with Blaise and Pansy. They say something to him, then he snaps at them. I wonder what they said to make him mad. 

    "Liz, Liz. Hello!" Harry yelled. 

    "What!?" I snap back at him. He didn't need to yell. He jumps a bit and I feel bad. 

    "Sorry, you were in a daze. Ron's asking how detention was." Harry says. Him thinking he had to apologise made me feel worse. 

    "Umm, it was fine, we just had to carry heavy boxes to Hagrid's. Hagrid was asking where we've been. We should go see him soon." I say to them. 

    "We should. That's a good idea." Hermione says, and Harry and Ron nodded along. After a few more minutes of talking, the food appeared on the table. We all loaded our plates and ate silently. Well, for the most part, Ron kept burping. 

    After that, we all headed to the common room. We took out a board game and played it over and over again, until we were exhausted. Me and Hermione said goodnight to Harry and Ron, then headed up to the dormitory. I said goodnight to Hermione, and we got in our beds and went to sleep.

    I woke up and got dressed, before anyone else was awake. I was headed to see Draco. I walked out of the common room and headed to the Slytherin common room. Draco was outside, but with Pansy. They were kissing, a lot. He rubbed his hands all over her body, and that's when I felt the tears coming. He heard me and turned his head. Then laughed. 

    "You really thought I liked you? I would never like a mudblood like you! It was all a dare! You are nothing." He laughed and went back to kissing Pansy. 

    I opened my eyes, crying and sweaty. It was just a nightmare, it's okay. What if it was a dare? How could he actually like me? What if I am just nothing? I started balling really loudly, not caring who I woke up. I was so scared of this happening. 

    I must have woken Hermione up with my crying, because she rushed over. 

    "Liz, are you ok?! Did someone hurt you?" She asked in alarm. 

    "No, just a nightmare. Can you sleep here?" I ask, pulling my covers off and patting the bed. 

    "Of course." She crawled into bed with me, and gave me a big hug. "Wanna talk about it?" She asked, as I calmed down. 

    "No, just tell me it will never happen." I tell her. I know she doesn't know what I'm talking about, but I need reassurance that Draco's promise is true, that he won't hurt me. 

    "I promise it won't ever happen." She says to me, a little confused. 

   "Thank you." I say, even though it didn't give me as much reassurance as I thought it would. I slowly go back to sleep, with Hermione rubbing my back.

    The next morning, I'm woken by Hermione crawling out of bed. 

    "Good morning sleepy head." She says to me with a smile. 

    "You're a sleepy head too! You're just getting out of bed!" I argue. 

    "Good point. Let's get ready for classes, you don't have detention today!" She says to me, and I fake a smile. I wanted to spend that extra time with Draco. 

    "Yay!" I say, as I climb out of bed. I walk to the bathroom and wash my face. Then, I go to the closet and find a white skirt, with a black shirt that has a red and gold Gryffindor crest on it. 

    I walk out with Hermione to breakfast, and the boys are already there. We go sit with them, and today I'm beside Ron. Today I have potions first, which I was happy about. I also had herbology with Draco, so today is and okay day. 

    I finish up breakfast and head down to the dungeons with the trio. We enter the classroom, and we're about ten minutes early. Draco's already here. 

    "Come to the hall for a sec." I say to him, hoping to trio doesn't notice me leave. They don't, and me and Draco are in the hall now by ourselves. 

    "What's up?" He asks, but I don't answer the question, instead I fall into his arms. It's risky business, because class starts in less then ten minutes, and people are gonna be everywhere, but I need to erase that nightmare. I hug him tighter than ever, and he looks confused. 

    "Hey, calm down, what's wrong?" He asks, pulling me away and looking in my eyes. 

    "Just a nightmare." I say, and he looks at me in concern. 

    "What can I do?" He asks, really worried. 

    "Just, kiss me." I say to him. 

    He leans down until our lips collide. He kisses me so passionately that I know this isn't a dare. I pull away and hug him for a minute longer, before grabbing his hand and leading him towards the classroom.