.... Part 17

Hey guys, you don't know how happy I am that this is getting more and more views everyday. I have something I want to talk to you about, and you might consider it bad news, but I'm considering it a fresh start. I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere with this story. I did have a little bit of a plot, but I was more so writing as it came. I think that the best decision for me is the start fresh.

    I've made a new account, and I have plenty more fan fictions with better plots in mind. I have left this story at a little bit of a cliffhanger, and I think that is a good thing, here's why.

    I'm going to leave this story on here, and I'm giving full permission for you guys to take my work so far, and finish it off with what you want to happen. I don't care if you give me credit, but I would like you to message me if you made a new one, so I can read it! You can do it word for word if you'd like, or not. 

    My new account is @ccharlotte_elizabeth I don't know if it will let you click on it and bring you to my account, but that's what it's called. I have one more unfinished part in my drafts, and I'll publish it how it is right now, after this. Thank you guys so much, and please go follow my other account so you can see my new stories.

    I will still check in on this account every once in a while, so you can talk to me about this story, or any of your concerns. 

    Thank you guys so much, I love you all. It feels so weird doing this for the last time on here, but,

-Author (Char)