The start of a new year

Today was your first day on the 5th year at Hogwarts. You walk onto the train to the Slytherin cart and bump into someone.

"WATCH IT MINI GRANGER"

I looked up and it was daddy's boy Draco.

"No need to be rude daddy's boy." I snapped back at him

I tried to walk away but he garbed my wrist.

"Watch the tone slut"

"No"

I could see the anger in his face then he pulled me into an empty cart and locked the door and closed the blinds.

"I said watch the tone"

"And I said no"

He started walking to me making me back up to the wall. Next thing I knew he had a hand on my neck and a hand on my hip. He started moving his hand up and down my shirt softly.

"D-Draco"

He stared into my eyes before whispering something

"Silencio"

He let go of my neck and put his hand on my cheek then he kissed me. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Draco..."

he kissed me again a little more rough then the last kiss but then he sits down on the seat pulling me onto his lap.

YOUR THOUGHTS: I am sitting in Draco FUCKING MALOFY'S lap making out with him. HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!

"Down"

I hear Draco say before standing up

"W-What?"

"I said down"

I get down onto my knees and he unbuckles his belt. He pulls down his pants and his boxers.

"Suck"

I got nervous then I slowly slid his dick into my mouth. I could tell that he to enjoy this so he went put his hands on the back of my head gripping my hair and pushing his dick down my through.

"Oh fuck Kassy" Draco groaned.

He cummed in my mouth then he grabbed me pushing me against the wall. He starting to take off my clothes and at this point I dont care anymore. He took off my shirt and my skirt relieving my black panties and bra set.

"Oh that's hot Kassy"

He started kissing down my neck leaving love bites and hickeys. He took off his shirt relieving is 8 pack and I could help but to stare at his 8 pack.

"Like what u see Kassy?"

"Ummm"

Before I could say anything the train started to move. Then it hit me

YOUR THOUGHTS: SHIT PANSY AND ELLENA ARE GONNA KILL ME!!! I dont really care I just want Draco in me already.

Draco takes off your panties and bra and stares at your boobs.

"What like the view?" You said mocking Draco's words.

"Oh yes I do slut"

He pushes u down onto the seat and makes you lay down.

"D-Draco wait"

Draco quickly thrusts into you and you gasp because you didnt expect this.

"mmm faster Draco" I said as I moaned.