Vampire's

"Well hello sister" Damon said in his 'I'm gonna kill you voice'

"Hi brother whats up" I tried to act like nothing happened but it didnt work.

"What are you doing here" Damon looked into the empty cellar. "And where is Hope?"

"I may or may not have let her out"

"I'm going to give you 3 seconds to explain why you did that and then you better run"

"I heard chains so I opened the door and saw a wolf then the wolf changed into a human and we talked. I heard the door open and I let her free" 

"Run!"

I got up and started running. I got out of the basement and got to the kitchen and Damon was still chasing after me. I slipped on water and smashed my head into the counter. Damon ran over to me and held my head up.

"OMG Your ok your going to be fine!!"

Damon bite his wrist and tried to give me his blood but I refused.

"DRINK YOUR GOING TO DIE?!"

"I-I al-already d-d-drank vamp-ire blood"

"From Who?!"

"H-Hope..."

I slowly started closing my eyes and the last thing I heard was Draco scream my name.

DRACO'S POV

I walked into the house with Blaise and Tom and then I saw Kassy on the floor with blood all over her forehead.

"KASSY"

I ran over to her and held her close (Like Snape did with Lily) I started crying and saying 'She's dead' over and over again. Damon grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"She's not dead" Damon said.

"What do you mean she's not breathing and she has a HOLE IN HER FOREHEAD?!?!"

"She drank vampire blood before she died so she will come back but as a vam-." Damon continued before he got cut off.

"WHAT YOU KILLED HER" Stefan said running into the room.

"I didnt kill her she slipped on water and slammed her head into the corner of the counter." Damon said.

"She was the last HUMAN relative we have!!" Stefan was panicking.

"Dude you get how this works she'll come back" Damon said.

"I DON'T CARE" Stefan was losing it.

Damon picked her up and placed her on my bed.

"She should be up in an hour or so but the blood was a Mikaelson so she will be a Hybrid." Damon continued.

"Wait as in Mikaelson you meas Hope?" Ellena asked.

"Yes why?" Damon asked.

"SHE IS A TRIBRID!! KATERS WILL BE A TRIBRID!" Caroline yelled.

"Ok now leave I need time" I said.

Nobody left they just sat there staring at me while I was balling my eyes out.

"OUT!!!" I screamed and they rushed out.

Its been two hours since Kassy died and I sat by her and never left. I started to close my eyes and drift off to sleep. I jolted up and saw Kassy panting and freaking out. I crawled next to her and helped her calm down. Damon walked in and saw Kassy and he immediately ran to help her.

YOUR POV

Damon ran into the room and hugged me. I felt a sharp pain in my teeth. 

"Ugghhhh"

"Whats wrong Kate?"

"My teeth hurt"

I touched my teeth and felt two sharp points. I ran to the bathroom and saw that I have fangs. 

"WTF" I screamed.

"Hey its ok your transitioning into a vampire let me go get you a blood bad. Draco you come with I dont want her feeding on you. Kate .Stay. Out .Of. The. SUN!" Damon said before leaving the room.

I was all alone in my room. I wonder what would happen if I went into the sun. I put a finger in and it started burning it didnt hurt that badly. I then put my arm in sun and it didnt hurt. I heard the door open ans saw Damon. He vamp-seeded and pushed me out of the sun.

"Relax brother it didnt even hurt"

"Sure..."

TO BE CONTINUED

(A/N)= Hi I'm writing a new book on Wattpad and its about the Weasley's youngest sibling. The twin to Ginevra Weasley. Your name is Freya and I'm waiting till its all complete to post it. I'm trying to do one chapter every other day and that has been working out. Thank you so much for reading my book and dont forget to check out Ginny's useless twin.