Almost caught

"Ok then..." Bonnie said.

The train stopped and the next thing that we knew was that we were in Mystic falls Virginia.

"Ok so we need to take two cars to get to the house so the first car will be Stefan driving then it's me and Tom, Blaise and Pansy. And for the second car it's Damon driving then it's Caroline and Bonnie and Draco and KayKay. Now get into your cars and let's go!" Ellena said.

We got into the care and I am sitting next to Draco. Draco puts his hand on my thigh trying to hide it. The car starts driving to the Salvatore house. We get there and the house is HUGE. We walk in and go straight to the living room.

"Ok so you might think that this house is huge but we are short on bedrooms because we are redecorating the rooms so we will have to share some rooms. The rooms are Tom and Ellena, Stefan and Caroline, Me with Bonnie and Draco with Kate, sorry but there is only one room" Damon said.

"Oh ok then" Draco said.

We walked up to the room and Draco shut the door and locked it. He slowly walked to me and put his hands on my waist.

"Hi luv"

"Hi Draco"

He spun around and looked into my eyes.

"Remember its daddy." He said then pushing me against the wall.

He deeply kissed you and you fell into the kiss. You feel him slip his tongue into your mouth and it starts to explore your mouth. His hands wandered your body and went back up to your hips. You hump up and wrap your legs around his waist and pull him closer to you so there was nothing in between you two. His hands went from your hips to your ass then to the inside of your thighs squeezing them tightly. You softly whimper in pain and he squeezes them tighter. He turns you around still in the kiss and walks you to the bed. He lays you on your back and you flip him over so you're on top. You look into his eyes and start rocking your hips back and forth teasing him. You bring your head down to his neck and start kissing it leaving hickeys. Draco roughly flips you over and rips off your shirt.

"The spell and the door" I say in between kisses.

Draco starts taking off his shirt while walking back to you. You pull him in for a kiss and you could hear the sound of him unbuckling his belt. He takes off his pants and boxers and looks up at you. You quickly take off your skirt and now you are just in black bra and panties. Draco looks you up then down and roughly takes off your panties with his teeth. He moves you to the edge of the bed and bends down to your pussy and looks at you for permission. You nod your head yes then you immediately feel Draco put his hand on your clit rubbing it in circles. You start softly moaning and then Draco looks up at you.

"Enjoying this I see" He says with a smirk on his face.

You nod your head yes but Draco gets mad so he put a finger pushing in and out of you making you gasp.

"Use your words Katerina Salvatore"

"Yes Draco" You say trying to hide your moans.

He turns you around and slaps your ass.

"Its Daddy"

You whimper in pain and Draco turns you back to face him.

"Yes Daddy"

Draco aligns him self up with your entrance and looks up at you to see you nodding your head really fast like you were begging for it. You feel him thrust deep into you and every time he thrusts into you he goes deeper and harder. Draco hears footsteps walking to the room so he whisper in your ear.

"Go under the bed now"

"Why" you whisper back.

"Do what Daddy says or get punished."

As soon as he said that you went under the bed so fast. You heard the door swing open and saw black Nike shoes. Only Damon wears black Nike shoes.

"Hey Draco wheres Kate?" Damon asked.

"Not sure she left like 10 minutes ago"

"Ok but quick question."

"Ya?"

"Why are you sweating"

"Oh I just did a workout"

"Ok then" Damon said then leaving the room.

You got out from under the bed and got on top of Draco sitting in his dick and riding it really fast. He grabs your waist and start giving you hickeys on your neck. Draco stops kissing your neck and watches your boobs jiggle up and down.

"Fuck baby girl" Draco groaned.

"Shhh Daddy q-quiet"

Draco flipped you over and pushed his dick REALLY deep into you making you gasp and whimper in pain.

"Did you just tell me to quiet?"

"Y-Yes" You said in pain.

"Well your going to regret that." Draco said then pushing farther into you making you scream in pain.

"DRACO STOP IT HURTS" your screaming at him.

You started to cry from the pain because it hurt that bad. Draco slowly starts to thrust in and out of you but its still very deep in you. You slowly start to feel the pain go away but you were still crying. He went down to give you a kiss then went to your neck to suck on it trying to calm you down.

"Shhh baby girl I know it hurts its ok" Draco said in a smoothing voice.

Draco started to go a little faster but it still hurt a lot.

"OW! Daddy take out an inch!" You screamed.

"Ok only because it hurts you to much."

He takes out an inch then started to thrust into you really fast making you moan uncontrollably. He puts back in the extra inch and started thrusting into you as fast as he can which it REALLY fast. The next thing you know you feel him blast him come into you and he lets out a loud long moan. He collapses next to you and starts to cuddle you. You could not even move its like its impossible. Your legs wouldn't stop shaking and you were sweating like crazy. Draco looked into your eyes and saw that you still had tears in them so he kissed you then played with your hair saying.

"Im sorry luv. Did I go to hard on you?" He said.

"I think so."

"Well get some sleep its only 4 pm so you will sleep longer." Draco said in a soft, caring voice.

"Ok love you Draco Lucius Malfoy"

"Love you more Katerina Lucia Salvatore Granger" Draco said then giving you a kiss.

You slowly drifted off to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N Im so sorry I haven't posted in a while. Im trying to post every other day but Its not working out with my scheduled. Thank you so much for reading Draco's little Granger and no its not done yet we still have half of the year to go through.