The Project

He roughly kissed me and I kissed back. I flipped him over so that I'm on top and we start making out. His hands traveled down my body but stopped at my thighs. He pulled away from the kiss and flipped me over so I was on the bottom the he started kissing down to my neck and giving me hickeys. I kept letting out small moans then he sat up and pulled my shirt off. His hands slid down to take off my skirt and I stopped him by pulling off his shirt.

"Naughty girl Kassy" Draco said in a sexy tone.

He put his hand to my neck and then took off my skirt. All that I had on were my dark green bra and panties. Draco bent down and kisses my thigh and kissed up to my pussy. He looked up at me and I nodded then he took them off. He started kissing it lightly then started eating the shit out of you.

"Oh ah d-draco" I moaned.

He stopped and looked up at me.

"Shh we dont have the charm on the room" He said then went back down to eat the shit out of me.

I reached to grab my wand and whispered the silencing spell. Draco looked up at me and took off his pants. He was on top of me and I flipped him over and slid his dick in me roughly.

"OH F-FUCK" You screamed.

"MMM" Draco moaned.

I started riding faster and faster until I felt my legs go numb. Draco took the opportunity to flip me over and started thrusting into me. I was moaning so loud at this point. He slowed down and bent down to my ear and whispered.

"You like it fast uh?"

I nodded.

"Use your words" He spat out at me.

"Yes daddy" I said knowing that he was going to destroy me.

He rapidly and roughly thrusts into me going really fast and at this point my hole body was numb and my legs wouldn't stop shaking.

"F-Fa-Fast-er d-dad-addy" I managed to get out of my mouth.

"As y-you-you wish luv" He said grunting and moaning.

He started going even faster to the point where I wouldn't be able to walk for months.

"Oh f-fuc-kkk I-I'm cl-clo-se-se" I moaned out

"Me t-too" He said thrusting deeper into me.

He start hitting my G-spot repeatedly very fast. 

"DRACO" I screamed before I cumed.

"AH" I screamed as I cumed and arching my back in pleasure.

Draco had a slowed down and pushed his dick deep into me and cumed.

"Of fuck baby" He said tilting his head back in pleasure.

He collapsed next to me. My legs were shaking uncontrollably. We breathing very heavy. He looks at my neck and back at my eyes.

"Im sorry luv but now you cant walk for months" Draco said with a giant smirk on his face.

"Ok then I guess I have to stay here" I said smirking back.

"Ok just let me go get your pj's and  clothes from your room." He said getting up.

"Oh let me come" I said ripping the blanket off of me.

"Thats not the best idea" He said with a childish smirk on his face.

"Ok then" I said then tried to stand up but fell immediately.

"Told ya" He said as he was getting pants on.

"Ok but can you help me since you caused this" I said looking up at him.

"Ok luv." 

He walked over and picked you up and placed you on the bed and gave me a kiss on the forehead before walking out of the dorm.

DRACO'S POV

I walk out of my dorm leaving Kassy on my bed naked and unable to walk. This is so funny. I get to Kassy's dorm and knock on the door just in case anybody is there and the door opened. I saw Ellena standing there all sweaty from practice. 

"Oh hey Draco" Ellena said.

"Hey Ellena" 

"Oh Kassy isn't here right now" Bonnie said on the other side of the room.

"First I didnt come for Kassy I know exactly where she is and Second I came because she texted me asking if I could grab her pj's and fresh clothes and give them to Luna" I said trying to make it sound real.

"Oh ok then" Ellena said then let me in.

"So where is Katers Draco?" Caroline asked walking towards me.

"She is with Luna" I said very nervously.

"Here Draco have some water you look thirsty" Bonnie said handing me a cup of water.

"Thanks Bonnie" I said.

I drank the hole cup but after I felt weird.

"Why do I feel weird" I asked the girls.

"Truth serum" Pansy said.

"Fuck, well I'm screwed" I said.

"So Draco let me ask you this again where is Katers" Caroline asked me.

"Oh shes on my bed" I said.

"Why is she on your bed?" Ellena asked.

"Because we just had amazing sex and now she cant walk or move." I said then chuckled.

"DRACO" Bonnie yelled.

"Yes Bon?"

"How hard did you go on her?" Bonnie asked me.

"I went almost max but really REALLY fast but she kept wanting me to go faster." 

"And last question are you too dating" Pansy asked.

The truth serum started to wear off so I could lie for this part.

"No we just did the health homework. Can I get what I came for now"

"Oh ya go ahead" Ellena said.

I got her stuff then walked back into my dorm to see Kassy reading a book still naked.

YOUR POV

"That was close" He said closing the door.

"Whats wrong hubby?"

"They almost found out about us" He said laying down on the bed next to you

"How?"

"Truth serum"

"Thats ok hubby" I said as I was cuddling him and my legs are still shaking.

"Luv did I go to hard on you?" He asked me.

"No you didnt I asked you to go faster and faster so dont blame yourself."

"Ok then" He said playing with my hair.

As I was lying on top of his bare chest and I was cuddling him naked we fell asleep.

IN THE MORNING

 I woke up and was still very sore from last night.

TO BE CONTINUED