Movie night

We get back to the house and change into my swimsuit. I walked out to the pool chairs and started to tan. I felt a shadow covering me and I opened my eyes to see Draco soaking wet.

 I felt a shadow covering me and I opened my eyes to see Draco soaking wet

"Don't do it"

"You know I will," Draco said as he picked me up and threw me in the pool.

"DRACO" I screamed no soaking wet.

Draco jumped in after me and pulled me in by my waist.

"I had makeup on to cover YOUR art" I whispered to him.

"Sorry but you look HOT wet" He whispered back to me.

I pushed him down into the water like I was drowning him but I wasn't drowning him. He got back up and I played with his hair then Pansy swam over to us.

"Why don't you just date?" Pansy asked.

"Ya yall are fucking cute together." Damon said from across the pool.

Draco and I just laughed.

"Weve said this multiple times my dad hates Grangers but Kassy doest go by Granger." Draco said.

"Ok then..." Pansy said then she whispered to Blaise.

"I wish they would just kiss." Pansy whispered to Blaise.

"Ikr" Blaise whispered back.

"You know we can hear you right?" I said.

"Ok then kiss" Blaise said.

"Umm ok" Draco said then turned to face me.

I faced him and he pulled my waist closer to him making me gasp. Then he kisses me. I placed my hands on the side of his face. Draco pushed me under the water in the kiss. He pulled me back up and we broke the kiss. We looked at Pansy and Blaise and theory were shocked.

"That was ADORABLE" Ellena screamed from the other side of the pool.

"IKR ITS SO CUTE" Caroline yelled.

"Ok I'm going inside" I said then getting out of the pool.

I walked upstairs and turned on the shower. I took off my swimsuit then the door opened.

"GET OUT I'M CHANGING!" I yelled at the person.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before" Draco said then walking towards me.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead then walked into the bathroom.

"Do you mind if I join you?" He asked.

"I don't care as long as you are with me." I said walking towards him then hugging him from behind.

"I love you Kassy"

"I love you more Draco Malfoy"

"Impossible." Draco said then giving me a kiss.

"I hate that we have to secretly date."

"Ik but after the break I'm taking you to my father so you can tell him that you are a Salvatore not a Granger."

"But what if he doesn't like me?" I asked.

"Your a pureblood, a slytherin, and you love me that's all you technically need to please my father plus the Salvatores and Malfoys are good friends"

We heard a knock on the door and I wrapped a towel around me and walked to answer it.

"Yes?" I said as I opened the door.

"We are having a movie night tonight if you want to join?" Stefan said.

"Of we will join Draco just got out of the shower then I'm showering but after that we'll join. Where is the movie room?" I said.

"It's down by the game room to the left."

"Ok then give us about 30 minutes."

"K bye!"

"Bye!" I said then closed the door.

I walked back to the bathroom and Draco was already in the shower. I hopped with him. After the shower we walked to the movie room and grabbed popcorn and drinks.

"So where were you too?" Bonnie asked.

"Well Draco took a shower then Stefan knocked on the door then I took a shower then we came down here." I said.

"You sure you didn't take one together?" Pansy asked.

"Yes bc when I knocked on the door Katy opened the door and I heard the shower running." Stefan said.

"Ok then" Bonnie said then sitting down.

I walked over to go sit by the girls and Draco grabbed my hand.

"Sit next to me please."

"Ok fine."

I sat down next to Draco in the back corner of the row. Nobody could see us. I sat on his lap and he cuddled me. I fell asleep during the movie.

DRACO'S POV

THINKING: Shes so fucking cute. I love this girl. I just hope my father will like her. Oh I think she fell asleep she's so cute.

AFTER THE MOVIE

Picked up Kassy and brought her upstairs. I changed her into her pjs and locked the door. I crawled into bed and pulled Kassy to me and cuddled her all night long. I woke up in the morning to see that I was alone in the bed. I walked downstairs and saw Kassy Caroline and Bonnie talking and laughing. I went up behind Kassy and hugged her.

YOUR POV

I felt a warm hug from behind me and I knew exactly who it was.

"Good morning Draco"

"Good morning Kassy" He said back.

"Awww thats cute" Caroline said.

"My god its called best friends" Draco said.

"That's not what that video says" Bonnie said with a smirk on her face.

"Bonnie Bennett that was 2 months ago just let it be" I said.

"OMG I forgot about that video does Pansy still have it on her phone?" Caroline asked.

"No" Draco said.

"Yes actually she sent it to me."

"OMG I NEED TO HEAR IT" Caroline screamed.

"GOD please NO" I yelled.

Bonnie took out her phone and played the video with so Caroline could listen to it.

"Do you let your friends call you daddy?" Caroline asked to Draco.

"Bloody hell shut up about that" Draco said back.

All you could hear were me and Draco moaning and Grunting for about 10 minutes. I looked at Draco and he looked annoyed. The next think I knew Draco grabbed Bonnie's phone and threw it at the wall.

"DRACO" Caroline yelled.

"WTF DRACO WHATS WRONG WITH YOU" Bonnie yelled.

I looked at Draco and he was looking at the ground then he stood up and walked to the room. I walked after him. I opened the door and locked it then I walked over to him sitting on the bed and wrapped my legs around his waist and stuffed my head in his neck.

"Its ok we told them to stop multiple times and the didn't." I said trying to calm him down.

"I shouldn't have thrown the phone."

"That was a bit to far but we did ask them to stop" 

Draco looked at me then kissed me. I kissed him back and he pushed me backwards onto the bed. Then we heard the door slam open.

TO BE CONTINUED