Approved

I woke up on Draco's chest. I snuggled more into him and got as close as possible. I looked up and saw that we were in his bed. He must have carried me here bc I fell asleep. How cute. I looked at him and started playing with his hair till he woke up. All of a sudden the door flew open and Draco and I sat up wide awake to see Lucius and Narcissa.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!" Lucius screamed shutting the door.

I grabbed my wand and sis the silencing spell on the room.

"She fell asleep in the couch and I'm not aloud to go in the girls dorms so I brought her here" draco said.

"WHY ON YOUR BED AND YOUR SHIRTLESS?!" Lucius yelled again.

"Well I brought her up here the I took a shower and g-got ready to sleep on the couch but she had a-a nightmare and I came to comfort her I-I must've fallen asleep" Draco said.

"Lucius I think I know whats going on." Narcissa said.

"Then whats going on darling?" Lucius asked.

"They are secretly dating and from what I got off of the info that they both said. Katerina isn't a Granger she's a Salvatore. Put the pieces together. The Granger's hated her and all of a sudden she says Sal instead of Granger and She said she has never meet her mother. Lily salvatore came back 17 years ago enough time to have a kid and leave it to her brothers and they must've left you with the Grangers because of Klaus." Narcissa said.

"That's all correct" I was shocked.

"So you are a Salvatore?" Lucius asked me.

I got out of bed and I had Draco's t-shirt on me and it was HUGE basically a dress. 

"Hello I'm Katerina Lucia Salvatore" I put my hand out so he could shake it.

"I'm Lucius Malfoy but call me Lucius" He said shaking my hand.

"I'm Narcissa Malfoy but call me Narcissa or Cassie" She said shaking my hand.

I walked back to the bed and Draco pulled me in to cuddle completely forgetting that his parents are there.

"So your dating?" Lucius asked.

"No silly they have been secretly dating since the beginning of the school year" Narcissa said.

"Yep" Draco said falling back to sleep.

"So let me get this straight. Since the first day off school you've been secretly dating and almost caught three times. You are not a Granger but a Salvatore and my son has a soft spot?" Lucius said.

"Yep all of those are correct except we've almost been caught four times one of them was the sounds of us...Doing stuff... and the others were either cuddling, walking in on us, or holding hands" I said.

"Well you make my son happy so you have my approval to date him." Narcissa said.

"You have mine too. Well we best be leaving" Lucius said.

"Bye!" Draco and I said at the same time.

I gave him a kiss and we fell asleep...

(A/N): THAT WAS THE END OF Draco's little Granger. Thank you so much for reading my book and I hope you liked it. I will be making more obviously but I will continue with Ginny's useless twin. And I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you so much and have a good day/night.