Fight

Trigger Warning!!!

IN THE HALLWAY WALKING TO BREAKFAST

YOUR POV

You and Draco are the only ones walking down the hall. You feel Draco's arm rap around your shoulder and you lock hands with his. You hear Harry yelling your name and you too split appear and act like you hate eachother.

"KATERINA LUCIA GRANGER" Harry yelled.

"Yes Harry" I said annoyed.

"DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH MALFOY?!" He yelled again.

"EWW WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT" I yelled back.

"BECAUSE THATS WHAT HERMIONE SAID" he yelled.

"WHY WOULD I SLEEP WITH HER SHE IS A SLUT" Draco yelled at Harry.

"THATS WHAT HERMIONE SAID." Harry yelled back at Draco.

Everybody was still in the Great Hall and had no idea whats happening in the Hallway on the other side of school.

"WHY WOULD HERMIONE SAY THAT" I yelled at Harry.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE MINE" Harry yelled

"SHE IS NOT YOURS" Draco yelled.

"YES SHE IS. HERMIONE SAID THAT I CAN HAVE YOU AND DO WHAT EVER I WANT WITH YOU AND TO YOU!" Harry yelled at me.

You and Draco stood there shocked.

"She sa-said w-what" I said.

"HERMIONE SAID THAT I CAN HAVE YOU AND DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH YOU AND TO YOU AS LONG AS I KEEP YOU AWAY FROM HIM" Harry said pointing to Draco.

"FIRST OF ALL KATERINA IS NOT A TOY TO FUCK AROUND WITH AND SECOND OF ALL YOU CANT HAVE HER SHE IS NOT AN OBJECT!" Draco yelled back at Harry.

I slowly start walking away away from the boys and Draco turns around and sees anger on my face.

"Kassy?" Draco said walking towards me.

I look at Harry and then Draco and I sprinted to the  Great Hall. I get to the Great Hall and I immediately spot Hermione. I run up to her and yank her out of the Great Hall. I pull her back to where Harry was with Draco still arguing.

"HARRY!!" I screamed at him.

"Hey baby" He said.

"FIRST I AM NOT YOUR BABY AND SECOND TELL ME WHAT HERMIONE SAID TO YOU!" I said staring at Hermione.

"She said that I could have you and do whatever I want with you and to you as long as you stay away from Draco." Harry said looking at Hermione.

"Is this true Hermione" I said staring at her.

"I-I" Hermione tried to speak.

"IS THIS TRUE HERMIONE" I screamed at her tears going down my face.

Draco comes up and tries to calm me down.

"GET AWAY FROM HER DRACO SHE IS MINE" Harry yelled.

"FOR THE LAST TIME SHE IS NOT AN OBJECT SHE IS A FUCKING HUMAN BEING" Draco yelled getting into Harry's face.

"SHE IS HARRY'S DRACO GET OVER IT" Hermione yelled at Draco.

"So its true" I said to Hermione.

"I-I n-no" Hermione said.

"ITS TRUE YOU TOLD HIM THAT!" I screamed at Hermione.

"Yes I told him that." Hermione said looking at the ground.

"Why did you say that?" I asked her.

"So you would stay away from Draco he is an asshole and a player you are going to get hurt!" Hermione said.

"WHAT IF HE HITS HER OR HE STARVES HER OR HE RΔPES HER HERMIONE WHAT IF HE DOES THAT TO HER. IT WILL TRAUMATIZE HER AND SHE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!! WHAT IF THAT HAPPENED HERMIONE!! WHAT IF IT DID!!" Draco yelled at Hermione in her face.

"What if you said but it didnt did it." She said softly.

"If I never got feelings for Draco it would have" I told Hermione.

"You what!" Harry and Hermione said at the same time.

"I told you I have feeling for Draco and that I love him!" I said looking at Draco.

"I love you too" Draco said then walked over to you and kissed you.

"GET AWAY FROM HER SHE IS MINE" Harry yelled pulling you too apart.

"I am not yours Harry" I said looking at him.

"Yes you are" Harry said then pulled me into a kiss.

I tried to push away but he was to strong. Then Draco pushed him off of you then he punched Harry.

"WHAT THE HELL DUDE" Harry screamed at Draco.

"I am not your dude" Draco said getting ready to punch him again.

"Draco no" I said trying to stop him but he already punched Harry.

"BITCH THATS MY GOOD SIDE" Harry yelled while pointing to the side of his face.

"You have no good side" I said back then heard Draco laughing.

Draco put an arm around my shoulder and we started walking away.

"She will be mine Draco" Harry said.

Draco turned back around then said "Sure she will" Then he kissed me.

He put his arm around me then walked to class. Classes were over then we had Sex-ed with Mrs. Umbridge again.

"Ok so two days ago we had a partner discussion today you will have new partners but you will be discussing what happens when girls are on there period. Now pick your partners." Mrs. Umbridge said.

"Hey partner" I said to Draco. 

"Hi luv" He said back.

"So what happens when you are on your period?"

You start explaining what happens.

"So thats about it any questions." I look at him and he looks shocked.

"So why are you so moody?" Draco asked.

"Because are cramps are the worst." I said answering his question.

"What are things you like when you are on your period so I'm prepared when you get it?" Draco asked me.

"Well I like Cuddles, Chocolate, and Kisses" I said back.

"Ok and what do you not like?" Draco asked me.

"The fact that I have bad cramps" I said.

"Ok now that I have a note about that."

The bell rang and now you have free period the Slytherin quidditch practice so you went with Draco to his dorm. You get in and lay on his bed with a book while Draco sits on his chair doing homework. You look up at him and see him fidgeting with his middle finger ring.

"Really" I said and looked at him.

"What" He looked confused.

"Your horny"

"No Im not"

"Yes you are you are fidgeting with your middle ring you only do that when your horny." I said to him.

"No I fidget with my ring finger ring when Im horny"

"Middle finger"

"How have you noticed that about me Kassy and I'm not horny."

"Ok then do you mind if I do this"

I walk over to him and sit on his lap and start kissing his neck. He picks me up and puts me on the bed. 

"You have been naughty Kassy very naughty" Draco said with a smirk on his face.

"What are you going to do about it daddy?" I said smirking back.

TO BE CONTINUED