Hybrid???

"Relax brother I said I'm fine" 

I stood up and Draco came into the room. I ran to him and rapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his next. I dug my head into his neck but I felt the urge to bite him. My veins popped out of my face and I immediately jumped down and backed away from him.

"Whats wrong Kassy?" Draco asked.

"I-I-I dont know"

"Hey its ok I'll go get you some blood bags" Damon said walking to the door.

"BLOOD BAGS?!?!" I yelled.

"Yes Hope Mikaelson gave you her blood and you died with her blood still in your system and now your a vampire." Damon said.

"Well technically she's a hybrid" Bonnie said and she entered the room.

"What a hibird?" I asked.

"Well its two supernatural powers into one body like a witch and vampire or a werewolf and a witch." Bonnie said.

"And its Hi-brid not hibird" Damon said then left.

"So I'm a hibird" 

"Close enough" Bonnie said then left the room.

"Are you ok luv?" Draco asked.

"Y-Ya I think so" 

I looked up and Draco and he pulled my waist into a kiss. I broke the kiss.

"Somebody's coming"

"I dont hear footsteps?" Draco said.

"I do"

One minute later Bonnie came in with Tom, Caroline, Stefan, and Ellena.

"So your a hybrid?" Ellena asked.

"No shit-sherlock" I said back in a sarcastic tone.

"KATERINA!" Draco yelled.

"What"

Draco bent down to whisper into my ear.'Be nice or you'll get punished later'

"Fine. Sorry Ellena"

"Its fine its just the transformation." Ellena said and Damon came running into the room with 10 blood bags.

"Why so many?" Draco asked.

"There's 5 of us. I'm hungry" Damon said and grabbing a blood bag.

"I'm not drinking blood" 

"Then die" Damon said back.

"Just take one please" Draco said looking me in the eyes.

"Fine"

I grabbed a blood bag that said Rh and took a sip.

"My god this is good" I said almost chugging it again.

"Oh shit..." Caroline said.

"What" Stefan asked.

"That's Rh pure-blood. She's supposed to drink type A not Rh" Caroline said.

"Its fine Care-bear chill out" 

I grabbed another blood bag and took a sip then spit it out. My throat started burning.

"KATHERINA!!!" Tom yelled.

They came by my side as I fell to the floor gasping for air. Draco grabbed me and sat be on his lap. Stefan picked up the blood bag and put a little bit on his finger. His finger started to burn and he looked up in shock.