🌟 Epilogue 🌟

15 Years Later August 1, 2182

    I held the compass Jasper had given me so long ago in my hands as Alice did my hair. It was almost 5:30 am and it had been a battle to make Alice wait this long to start her magic. The wedding I had dreamed of was finally happening.

    "I don't know why you insist on this. That vampire body of yours doesn't need any help," Shirley teased.

    "All brides must look magnificent," Alice claimed. "You'll be begging me to do your hair and dress after this."

    "Like you'll give her a choice," I joked.

    Brandon and Shirley had finally gotten back together after they finished college. It had only taken ten years and the birth of a daughter for him to propose. I was happy for them. It was strange seeing the changes time wrought. Brandon was starting to get gray hair at his temples and Shirley's face was now lightly lined. She wore them in an almost regal manner that made her even more beautiful to me.

    "You are finished and the groom is waiting" Alice said dramatically.

    I slipped the compass around my neck. Sean met me by the water. He was older than me now. Physically at least. He'd waited until he was twenty-one before being turned. I was happy he'd chosen immortality. I couldn't imagine losing him.

    "You look gorgeous, Theo," he kissed on the cheek. I smiled and together we walked toward Jasper and the lightening skyline. Brandon held his three year old daughter, Ericka, who was snoring lightly against her father's shoulder. Brandon had to wipe away a tear as we passed him. The whole Swan clan had gathered atop Wendigo Falls to celebrate with us. Carlisle would be marrying us.

    "Do you Jasper take this woman to be your wife?"

    "I do."

    "And do you Theodora take this man to be your husband?"

    "I do."

    "Then by the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Our family roared as the sun came up just as our lips met.

The End