Chapter 2

The female groggily blinked herself awake as sunlight flooded her vision. Still laid down in her warm blankets on her bed she stayed there for a few minutes. After awhile of hearing the chirps of morning birds and the few people walking by her house, she started to wake up. Sitting in her bed she stretched until she heard a satisfying pop in her joints. Yawning, not ready to start the day she swung her feet over her bed and started doing her daily routine. Brushing her teeth, brushing her hair, take a shower, and go get breakfast. Striding into the kitchen the female went to grab her ingredients for her breakfast. They grabbed a round F/C pan and headed it up with a little bit of oil. Taking out an egg she started to cook it to the right consistency that she liked. She then took out a bacon packet and ripped open the seal before putting on the bacon. As the sent waved through the air and the sound of sizzling and popping happened, the female's phone rang. Lifting a brow the human girl picked up her phone.
"Hello this is Y/N, how may I help you?" She asked not looking at the ID number because she was busy with making food. However she was hoping whoever called wasn't the organisations calling her in even if it's a weekend.
"Y/N-Chan! Are you free today?"  The human girl breathed out a small laugh while turning down the heat on the stove before continuing to talk to Japan.
"Yeah I'm free today. Let me guess the party at your place is today?" A little squeak was heard from the other side of the phone.
"N-Nani?! How did you know Y/N-Chan?!" The girl giggled at her friend's silliness.
"You told me yesterday nekomi. No worries at all, I'll be there." She laughed along with her friend.
"Aww I wanted it to be a surprise!"Japan whined through the phone as Y/N took her cooked bacon pieces off the stove and onto a plate with her eggs.
"Well it's your fault that you told me yesterday Hun." The female said jokingly giving her a nickname. The neko countryhuman fiddled with her skirt as she heard the new nickname.
"H-hai, it was my fault Y/N-Chan. I'll see you tonight!" She said the last part quickly before hanging up the call. The female glanced at her phone confused. Did Japan stutter? Well it's Japan, she's always unexpected. Putting down her phone she started to eat her breakfast. After finishing she washed her plate and got ready for the day. Changing into some outside clothes she grabbed her keys and exited the house before locking her door and striding down the sidewalk. The day was nice and only a bit cloudy so it was Y/N's definition of a perfect walk. As she made her way downtown and walking fast with a few faces passing by she started looking for a bakery. The reason why was because she wanted to give Japan a cake for the party without giving the Countryhuman much of a hassle to get it herself. As she thought of Japan there stood a nice and welcoming bakery. It must of been new since she had never seen it there before, granted she could go to the bakery that she always went to which was closer to her house. But it appears that she got caught up in her thoughts and passed by it. Shrugging the female walking into the new bakery and looked around. The interior of the bakery itself was warm and welcoming. The freshly made smell of bread and cakes went through the air. The lights were bright enough to see all around them. There was also red around the area clearly a colour to catch the eyes of people. Looking around for a simple cake the female found chocolate and vanilla halved in the same cake. Since she was sure people could choose between vanilla and chocolate so she choose to bring that cake to Japan. The new bakery owners smiled as she went up to the cash register.
"It's nice to see our first customer." A man in his 40's said smiling as his wife came to the front as well.
"Oh, well you're place looked new and I thought of giving it a shot." She explained looking at the other cakes.
"Anyway may I have the half vanilla and half chocolate cake please?" The man nodded and put the rectangular cake into a box carefully. His wife smiled upon seeing the female hold the cake box.
"Thank you for visiting customer number 1." The woman joked as Y/N left the store. She laughed a bit at her joke and started to walk back home with her cake box. However as she was underneath a front roof it started to rain. It was sort of a problem for Y/N since she didn't want the cake to be wet along with her. The rain only started to go harder as she stood there unsure of what to do. A car pulled up suddenly and started honking it's horn at her. Looking up at the black car that drove in front of her she tilted her head as the window started rolling down. As it did two familiar figures were inside the vehicle.
"Hey 백치! Get in." The Korean country said unlocking the back door for the female to get in. Y/N held the cake and ran into the back of the car before shutting the door.
"Thanks North." She said scooting over to the left seat and placing the cake down on the right.
"No thanks for me 亲? I told him to slow down." The Chinese country said turning in his passenger seat.
"Oh! Well thank you as well China." The country gave the girl a smile before folding his hands back into his long sleeves of his robe.