Chapter 9

(I should say that North and China are the main live interest but the rest are either platonic love or just trying the dating pool out with Y/N)

The female was organizing UN's papers due to them being messed up yesterday. They were organizing them throughout the morning.
"Sorry about the unorganized papers UN. I'll do my best to fix them properly." She said giving him a shy smile. The organization simply nodded while doing his own work.
"It's fine Y/N. You should get lunch now since you have done enough already." The female tilted her head a bit.
"Are you sure that it's fine now?" UN hummed in agreement while signing off on a piece of paper.
"Yes, yes, now go have lunch I can take it from here." He said waving her off.
"Ok then. Call me if you need anything buddy." He laughed lightly.
"Don't call me that at meetings though ok?" The female turned around to face him and nodded with finger guns before walking backwards out of the room. Taking in a breath of air Y/N walked down the large halls of the building.

She saw two familiar faces as she walked a bit longer down the corridor.
"Hey China! North! Where ya goin?" She yelled out before running towards them.
"To lunch obviously dummy." North gruffly spoke while looking away slightly.
"Now, now Northie. Our sweet 亲 Y/N has come to talk to us. Be a dear and welcome her." China said leaning on North's back dramatically and poking him from behind.
North grimaced and pushed China off of him making the country fall. Luckily The human girl caught him before he fell.
"You see Y/N? I have to deal with him so much! He hurts me so!" The Chinese country dramatically whined while still being held up by Y/N.
"Well you aren't that hurt. You never even fell to the floor you heavy bastard." The female joked while smiling down at him.
"Oh! Why have you hurt me too 亲? Oohh the pain!! Maybe a kiss will make me feel better?" China asked with a smug smile. Y/N rolled her eyes and decided to drop him on the floor.

China yelped in pain but got up and dusted himself off.
"I was just saying that a kiss could be nice." He said jokingly.
"Mhm, jeez what happened China? Ran out of girls to flirt with?" North pulled the female over to him using her arm.
"One of the girls he flirted with just dumped him before he dumped her." He whispered to her. The human girl giggled into her hand while North simply gave a ghost smile. China pulled a displeased face.
"You didn't have to tell her." He said huffing a bit.
"You were being an idiot anyways." North grumbled out his face frowning.
"Well it explains why you are flirting now. You could just stop and settle down with one girl you know." The Chinese man shook his head.
"Where's the fun in that? I love the chase and plus I get loved by more than one!" He said now walking towards the exit. North and Y/N following after.
"Playboy." The female deadpanned at him.

China gasped and put a hand on his chest.
"I am nothing of the sort 亲! I am simply just getting more love from others." He says walking out and heading down a sidewalk.
"Well let's move on from this conversation. So what mischief can we get into Y/N? We haven't scammed anyone since the cat cafe." China said continuing his route down the road while North and Y/N followed.
"I'm not sure, you usually just head for random people." She said shrugging unsure.
"Tch, you guys are terrible." North Korea muttered with a frown.
"Grumpy cat." Y/N said with a smile. North's eye twitched.
"THE HELL YOU CALL ME?!"  He yelled out while grabbing the female's shirt collar.
"Woah there North. We're friends but not THAT type of friends." She laughed out while china watched in amusement.
"Cmon Northie, smile a bit? Lemme see those nice sharp teeth!" China said with his hands now trying to lift his friend's lips upward. The North Korean country then shoved her away lightly towards China.
"You both are annoying as hell." He said grimacing.

China then stopped in his tracks.
"You know, Y/N has just followed us blindly to a random area." He said smiling while Y/N looked around realizing that she had no idea where they were.
"Well damn it. Sorry about that but uh could you show me the way back China?" The asian country nodded.
"But first let's get something to eat." North hummed in agreement at his friend.
"Yeah we should just head into a store and eat first." After heading into a store and eating their lunch they headed out to the side walk again.
"Ok lead us back China." Y/N said waiting for the man to lead them.
"Ehe about that...I don't know where we are either!" He cheered while bringing his hands in a shrugging motion.
"You are such an idiot." North groaned out while pinching the bridge of his nose.
"But yet you are still friends with Y/N, Northie." China spoke now walking away. The female gasped and hit him in the shoulder.
"You jerk! Why would you say that!" She whined out still hitting his shoulder continuously. China chuckled at her attempts to hurt him.
"You are so small and weak." He said patting her head and leaning down to meet her face.

Y/N growled and kicked him in his groin. The male heeled over and clutched the area where he was kicked.
"Why- my generation!" He groaned out in pain in a high pitched voice. Y/N huffed and walked forward blindly. North Korea grabbed China's robe and started to drag him and follow Y/N.
"Tch, you truly are an idiot." He muttered while rolling his eye.
"I patted her head. Worth it!" He said smiling with tears in the corner of his eyes. He was still in pain though dont think he wasn't.

They somehow made it back on time before lunch break ended. China was still leaning on North for support.
"Im sorry 亲." He apologized. However Y/N walked away and continued her work in UN's office. As she walked away America walked by to see China and North.
"Jeez did you get hit with a sea shell too?" He asked while holding the shell Y/N threw at him at the beach.
"Why...are you keeping that?" North asked and pushing China off his shoulder.
"Eek!" China yelped out while falling to the floor.
"Oh I liked the design." Ame said before tossing the shell up.
"AAAAAA-"
Ame and North cringed at China.
"My bad China..."