Chapter 8

Y/N was now in an office with UN,NATO,ASEAN, and EU. It was almost nighttime and they were just talking since most of the trivial problems were being handled. They were in a lounge room inside the large building. All of them seated near a round table with a few coffee mugs near every person. UN taking another cup of coffee from the coffee vending machine.
"Hey UN, while you get more coffee just buy the whole vending machine." Y/N said laughing lightly. A few mild chuckles were heard. The organization groaned tiredly.
"Sorry guys, I have been tired lately. Someone's been going through my files secretly." He said taking a long sip of his coffee cup before grabbing a banana from the fruit bowl.
"Yeah we can...see that." ASEAN said while grimacing as UN ate the banana with the skin still on it. The winged organization looked at the fruit before shrugging and taking another bite as if it was normal.
"You should gets some rest." ASEAN continued while looking at the cursed scene that was displayed before him.
"I can't, I need to finish paperwork a bit." UN asked while yawning.
"There's a reason why we hired Y/N." EU said snickering, causing the female to huff and slap his shoulder.
"How could you! Only using me as nothing but an assistant!" The female whined dramatically.
"That's...why we hired you. Isn't that why you wanted the job?" EU said confused. Y/N looked at him with an 'Im joking' look. This made the European organization make an O with his mouth and gave her a nod.
"It's fine, just a little paperwork." UN said rubbing his eyes.
"Well you could finish the work tomorrow and sleep today." ASEAN suggested. The organization thought for a moment before shrugging.
"I guess I could. The deadline is far away too." He muttered.
"Cool if ya need help just ask me UN! I'm always open." Y/N chirped out with a sweet smile.
"Thanks Y/N, uh you should head back home. It's getting late." UN said pointing to the clock.
"Okie doki! Get some rest all of you...friggin workaholics." She said walking out the door.

As the female walked out of the office she saw North and China walking out as well.
"Hey guys, how ya doin?" The two asian Countryhumans turned around. China nodded at her in acknowledgment.
"Hello 亲. We were just heading out, anything in particular that you need?" He asked with a calm smile.
"I don't need anything. I just wanted to say hello to the two of you." North hummed at her response.
"Hello to you then. However if you do need our help just ask." The Korean country said turning away slightly. China went up to Y/N and whispered loudly so North could also hear.
"Do you think girls would like him more if he acted like that often?" The chinese man asked half jokingly, making the human girl laugh slightly.
"Girls like me!" North growled out and rolled his eye.
"Yup they sure do." Y/N laughed out before her face turned serious and looked at the phone/computer/Ipad screen that the reader was reading from.
"Anyway, are you going to the movies with Russia and a few others tomorrow?" China asked curiously.
"Yeah I'm coming. It's gonna be fun." She cheered out with a smile.
"It's just a movie, nothing to get excited from." North responded by rolling his eye. China wrapped an arm around North's shoulders.
"Relax Northie. You're so stressed. Want me to massage your shoulders?" China said with a smirk while squeezing North Korea's shoulders. The Korean country twitched his eye before thrashing around.
"GET THE HELL OFF ME!" He yelled while swatting his hands away. Y/N giggled and started to walk past them.
"Well I'll see you guys tomorrow." She said before walking away. China waved and smiled as he put his hand on North's chest to keep him from attacking him.
"Ha ha ok then. Bye 亲!" He said before the female left.

Y/N, Russia, Ame, North, and China were now walking towards the movie theater. Ame sighed and started looking around.
"Where are the girls and the rest of our friends?" The American country asked. The female looked up from her phone and turned to Ame.
"They're coming soon, they're probably busy." She responded before looking at her phone again. Russia ruffling her hair with a small smile. Y/N looked at him and giggled before rolling her eyes and shooing his hand away. A hot feeling was felt at the back of the female's head as she did so. Turning her head around she saw no one staring whatsoever. Shaking the feeling off they all went into the movie theater and got their tickets. Ame went to get snacks, Russia left to go call the others, and North and China were with Y/N. Nothing much was happening so everyone was just on their phones. Well that was until the human girl was nudged in the arm by China. Looking up the Chinese man pointed at one of the people in the movie theater.
"Hm let me guess. Another girl to flirt with?" He nodded and strutted over to the woman.
Y/N rolled her eyes and smiled at the scene. Classic China, he's probably gonna make her buy one of his phones or something. Indeed the Chinese country did as he took a phone box 'magically' out of his long sleeve. The girl obviously took it and cheered gleefully.
"Dear lord..." Y/N muttered as her phone buzzed.
————————————————————————
            UN has sent a message
UN: Hey Y/N, have you seen my files? You organized them right?
————————————————————————
The female mentally slapped herself. She must've forgotten to organize them since she wanted to go to the movies. She'll just have to deal with it later then.

(I haven't updated and now the guilt is eating at me)