Chapter 3

The female walked into the kitchen and saw Russia drinking a bottle of Vodka and Canada staring at the cake that she had bought. Smiling the female walked up to Canada.
"You're eyeing that cake there very intensely." She joked smiling at the country. The Canadian man jumped a bit but laughed.
"Yeah it looks good. Japan said that you bought this right Y/N?" The female hummed looking at the cake.
"I bought it at the new bakery. You should try it." He nodded getting two slices of cake for himself.
"I will, this must taste as good as it looks." He said giving her one last smile before walking away with his slice of cake. The petite girl giggled as the Russian country behind her tapped her shoulder. Turning around to face the tall country she was greeted with one of his rare smiles.
"I see you got the cake for Japan's party." He said while putting down his bottle of vodka. The girl nodded at his sentence.
"Yeah, I thought it would be nice to buy it for her and save them the trouble." She said waving it off as no big deal. The Slavic country chuckled and gave a brief hum.
"Very generous of you friend." He said before glancing into the living room seeing the girl that clung onto China's robe. He seemed to be flirting with her with a small smile and his eyes were calm. His face he would always make whenever he was about to dump a poor girl before picking up another one. Russia nudged Y/N's side and motioned his head to the girl clinging to China.
"Show is going to start." He said in a joking manner as the human girl sighed with an unamused look on her face.
"As it always does when China's done having fun." She said walking into the living room with Russia who had a look of enjoyment to see the commotion go down. Upon walking into the living room the female glanced at each county's face. Canada was eating his cake along with America thinking it would be dessert and a show, however Canada had a sympathetic face along with Japan who was sitting on the couch. Philippines had a look of distaste before walking past Russia and Y/N and into the kitchen. Not wanting to see the broken heart of the clingy girl. South paid attention to his new headphones more that the scene that was to come and North Korea looked unfazed and rolled his eyes.
"亲, I'm afraid tonight has to end." The girl looked confused.
"What do you mean?" China put his hand on her chin.
"This relationship can't go on further. As much as it pains me 亲, I hope to never see you again." He said smiling with his eyes showing a cheerful expression. The girl was angry and pushed herself off of the Chinese country before storming out of the house.
"Geez China, did you have to be harsh?" Y/N asked watching the girl walk by her. The girl giving our protagonist a dirty glare.
"Yeah man, even I would go easier- Ow!" Canada hit America's shoulder telling him to be quiet.
"You both are 바보 playboys." North responded making a handful of the countries laugh. China put a hand on his chest feigning being hurt.
"My feelings, North, we have been friends for a long time." He said dramatically making North roll his eyes.
"We are NOT friends. We are just close allies." Y/N giggled at his words.
"Then that means that I'm your friend!" She cheered fist pumping the air. North's eye transferred to the female twitching for a moment before glaring at her.
"An 바보 friend." His words made the human girl pout and sigh sadly. Japan walking up to her side and giving her comforting pats on the back. Philippines then entered the room once again coming back with a slice of cake.
"This is good! Thanks for buying it Y/N." Philip said taking a bite out of the cake. The female smiled at him.
"It's not a problem, you should try the bakery. It's the new one in the town." The Filipino man looked up and nodded with a sweet smile on his face.

Russia soon left his standing spot beside the female and carried his vodka to the couch.
Sighing the female Went over to Japan and smiled at her.
"So Japs, how is the party that you hosted?" The Japanese country gave a light laugh and smiled her feline tail swaying back and fourth.
"It's not as big and loud as I hoped it would be. But I think it's going great. Mostly when you have these countries around parties end up in fights." She said mentioning to either Russia and America, or North Korea and America, or China and America...Mostly has fights involving America. The human girl laughed along with the countryhuman.
"That is true. Usually they don't get along." Japan nodded and looked at the countries.
"Perhaps they are just learning to deal with it?" She asked tilting her head.
"Yeah, but maybe they just want to get along." The feline country stared at her with a brow raised.
"North-kun, getting along?" She asked deadpanning. Y/N fake coughed into her hand.
"Ok maybe not him. But you know what I mean." The Japanese woman nodded and ran her hand through her feline ears.
"Well I'm going to walk around Y/N-chan. Oh uhm can we hang out tomorrow? I'm inviting Ukraine-chan, Belarus-Chan, and France-Chan." The human girl nodded with a smile.
"I'd love to Japan." The country's feline ears went up with excitement along with her tail swaying swiftly.
"I-Uh That's great!" She said her face turning slightly red.
"Nekomi, you good?" The Japanese country nodded before running.
"Yes I am!" They yelled out running past America who jumped.
"Woah! Is Japan scared of something?" The human girl shrugged fixing her H/C hair.
"I have no idea. We were just talking about a girls day out tomorrow. Nothing interesting." The American country sighed.
"Thought it was something good. Welp, can't always get what you want." He said looking the way Japan ran off to a moment ago.
"While we are speaking of Japan. How are you doing with her crush on you?" The country chuckled and waved the matter off.
"She's gotten tired of me. Probably going to make fan fics of another unlucky country." The female held her laughter in.
"You should of seen her fan fics and pictures of you and her." The capitalist country raised a brow.
"What pictures?" He asked making the small human girl squeak.
"Uhm...uh...ok two words to make you understand....You're sub." She said rubbing the back of her neck, her cheeks dusted in a light pink hue. America thought for a moment before his jaw dropped.
"Wha- im a total dom!" He said huffing and rolling his eyes. Y/N started walking away as America started talking to himself about how he's a dom and can't be sub at all.

While the female walked outside the house and into Japan's backyard, she saw China smoking.
"Smoking will make you sick." The country looked at her and chuckled lightly before putting out his cigar.
"Sorry 亲, I was just thinking." He said his face void of all emotion as usual while he patted a seat beside him on a bench. Y/N nodded and sat down next to him.
"Let me guess, about that clingy lady?" China nodded.
"She's ok, but just got too clingy." He said huffing making the smell of smoke waver through the air. The small human cringed at the smell a bit but hummed.
"Isn't all the girls you date clingy? You playboy." She said jokingly poking his cheek before crossing her arms waiting for an explanation.
"Yes but she was just too clingy. More than the others." The female nodded and looked up at the night sky. The moon and stars illuminating the dark sky with its bright light.
"When you gonna actually settle down? Just a thought, I know it's hard since you all are basically immortal." The Chinese country stayed in silence for a brief moment.
"I honestly don't know. Settling down isn't me, 亲. Also there are ways to make a person immortal you know." He said looking at Y/N, a small smile evident on his face.
"Really? How?" She asked with curiosity. China simply folded his arms in his long red and hold robe before chuckling.
"Can't tell." The female frowned unamused and disappointed.
"Then why tell me this? Now I'm hooked!" She whined to him. China laughed and looked at her.
"I scammed people out of their money with this." The human girl frowned.
"I can't believe I fell for it!" China chuckled at her once more.
"I wasn't lying about knowing how to make people immortal. I was just saying I scammed people with a different story." This made the human look at him again with excitement.
"Really?! You're telling the truth?" He nodded at her.
"Indeed I am 亲...Or am I?" The human pouted and punched his shoulder softly.
"Meanie." She pouted annoyed and walking away. China chuckled at her form and looked at his burnt cigar on the ground.
"So should I sell that fake Iphone to Samantha or Karen?" He asked himself. Walking back inside the female went to Japan and tapped her shoulder.
"What is it Y/N-Chan?" She asked curious.
"I'm going to head home now. See you tomorrow with the girls?" Japan nodded with a bright smile.
"Of course!" With that the human girl left the party and went home.