Closure? My Ass

Hi!! 

SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG BUT FIRST UPDATE OF 2021!! For those of you that follow me, you know this but I've been on a week-long holiday hiatus because I was bUsY but I'm back now, and I'm not going away. 

HAPPY FREAKING 2021!! HOLY SHITAKE MUSHROOMS BECAUSE ITS AMAZING THAT WE GOT THROUGH 2020 aka The Worst Year Of Our Lives (for most of us.)

I swear, SOMEONE HAS TO MAKE AN "I SURVIVED 2020" OR "I SURVIVED THE CORONAVIRUS" because last year will be in our history books, mArK mY wOrDs. 

Fucked up year aside, 

did anyone watch the Times Square ball drop?? I've only been there live once, and it was PACKED but next to no one was there for 2020's obviously. Anyway, J Lo was freaking amazing, as always. I DONT KNOW HOW THAT WOMAN IS 51 YEARS OLD AND LOOKS SO FRESHHHH. Doja Cat was pretty good too. Tbh, I only know her song "Say So" because I know the dance from tiktok but uh she performed so I saw that. But I also feel that her other songs are underrated, even though I don't know them that well. She looked almost sick of the song at her performance but that could also be  Her dress was a bit much not gonna lie but oh well, she pulled off the wig. Megan Thee Stallion had to perform because why not and she was wearing little articles of clothing, but she was entertaining. Oh, and Miley Cyrus was there tooooO!! She sang a couple songs, including Party In The USA so that's fun. I did end up sleeping on New Years, surprisingly, I just went to bed at like 4 AM. It was fun to spend New Year's Eve in a Comfy, on the couch, watching the ball drop with my family and a couple friends. 

Thanks for listening to my TedTalk. Bye folks.

Kidding, only kidding. 

WELLLLL, lets get on with the story!!

Biana's POV

Okayyy well judging by the way Sophie's mask totally collapsed when I said that, I probably shouldn't have said that. 

NO IDIOT OF COURSE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT. SHE'S NOT READY FOR ANOTHER BOYFRIEND. SHE JUST WENT THROUGH A HARD BREAKUP. 

"Hey Soph, I'm sorry. It just kind of slipped."

"Yeah, no it's fine." She brushed it off like it was nothing but the way her face was said otherwise. 

I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around my shoulder. "It's not fine, and seriously. I'm sorry." 

"Mm. I already said it's all good and besides, maybe your right." She shrugs. 

I'm right? The hell is this girl talking about? "What do you mean?" 

She avoids my eyes and mumbles something like "maybe it is time to move on, considering fitz seems to be done with me. But ya know what? I think I'm done with him too." She says the last part with more confidence. 

Sophie's POV

I didn't mean that. Of course I didn't. I haven't moved on at all, and judging by the way Fitz reacted when he answered the door, he sure as hell hasn't either. 

Its only been a few days, give me a break. 

"You know i can tell when you're lying right? 1, I'm your best friend so that's kind of a given. And 2, in order to move on, you generally need some sort of closure, which obviously you haven't gotten since you and fitz haven't looked each other in the eye, let alone talk everything out since 'the incident.'" Biana says almost like she read my thoughts.

"You don't need to sugar coat things, you can say he cheated on me. I don't really care at this point what you label it." 

"Look, don't take this the wrong way and i know he reacted stupidly but uh last i checked you were the one that kissed Keefe first." Biana says with serious caution.