7 Minutes In Heaven? More Like 7 Minutes In Hell.

YAYY! New chapter!!! I killed some of you on the cliff hanger lol. 

Enjoy!

Sophie's P.O.V

Well, I'm sure I have nothing to worry about. But Fitz does. Poor thing, Grady is going to murder him. And I know exactly what Grady would say to me if he does. "Oh don't worry soph, there's always Dex. But don't get any ideas with 'That Boy'" 

Edaline sits on the counter and conjures up some Rippleruffs. Yum. I reach to take one, maybe two, fine I was reaching for the plate when Edaline pulled the plate away.

"Hey!" I said.

"No. Not until you spill." Edaline said with as much of a smirk as I've ever seen from her.

I groaned. "Spill what, Mom?" I played innocent. 

Obviously, it didn't work. "Oh, you know, 1. Why didn't you tell me you had sex? 2. Why did you go behind my back? And 3. Was it good? Wait let me reword that. Did you like it?" 

Oh. My. Fucking. Gosh. 

WHAT THE LITERAL HELL??? 

WHAT KIND OF MOM ASKS YOU TO PRETTY MUCH DESCRIBE YOUR SEX??

My face turned into a tomato, as per usual. "Moooom. I thought I was serious before but now I know. It better not get worse than this. Kill. Me. Now." My head was in my hands and I refused to look at Edaline. 

One thing I was definitely wrong about: I have it So, so, so, so, so much worse than Fitz. I mean yes, Fitz might get brutally murdered, but honestly, having to explain all this to my mom of all people? I might as well just get brutally murdered by awkwardness. 

'       '        '          '       '           '          '         '        '         '        '        '         '           '            '             '     '

Fitz's P.O.V

Grady walked across Sophie's room and sat down in one of her desk chairs. He motioned for me to follow. So I did. 

I didn't want to upset Mr. Ruewen any more than I already have, so I wanted to impress him. If that's even possible. 

Okay, Fitz. Try putting yourself in Grady's shoes. Basically, you're daughter just got her virginity taken by her boyfriend. They'd been dating for about half a year but loved each other for much longer. 

When I put it like that, it doesn't sound that bad. 

Grady cleared his throat and I gulped, "Alright son."

Son? He just called me son? Isn't that a good thing? 

"I see you and my daughter have taken a step further in your relationship. And don't worry, I've had this talk before."

WAIT WHAT?? GRADY HAS HAD THIS TALK BEFORE? HOW THE HELL? WAS SOPH NOT A VIRGIN? 

Wait, that doesn't make sense. And then I remembered. Jolie. He must've been talking about her and Brant. Funny story, he was Jolie's boyfriend who loved her but also happened to murder her? Don't ask. 

"Sorry." I managed to squeak when I saw that Grady had a distant look in his eyes. 

"Look, I know you love my daughter very much. And I've seen the way she looks at you." He sighed. Waaait a minute. I wasn't asking for his hand in marriage, I mean I'm too young for that. I'm pretty sure my parents got married when my dad was past 100 years old. And I'm just about 18.