I will never hate you...till now

AJHFIJBSOICN TYSM FOR 4.2K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm not gonna do a long intro because I know y'all wanna read the next part so all I'm saying is THANK YOUUUUU I REALLY DON'T DESERVE IT BECAUSE I TAKE SO DAMN LONG TO UPDATE BUT I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS.

GUYSSSS KOTLC UNLOCKED IS COMING OUT IN 3 DAYSSSSS!!! EEEEEK! *JUMPS UP AND DOWN UNCONTROLLABLY* SBIJBNVSOIDNAOIKNC YEEEEESSSSSS. 

~Alright, I'll stop by obnoxious fangirling-over a book- but STILLLL~

ANYwho, it's time for our Sokeefe-uh Sophitz- fanfiction to continue. 

I'm just kiddiiinnnngg, It's Sophitz but Sokeefe readers are all welcome, given I am one myself. 

Enjoy!

Sophie's P.O.V

Oh god damnit. I can't play 7 minutes in heaven with a boy who's not my boyfriend who's hinted to have a crush on me! 

That last part used to go both ways. Kinda. It was complicated. He seemed like he liked me but then he was holding back and then he was back to his usual goofy, idiotic, reckless, self. He would make me blush and I would confess deep stuff to him. We were always just friends though. Nothing more, whether he wanted it or not.

Well, I should probably stop procrastinating and I should get back to reality.

Fitz tightened his death grip on my arm as I got up to get into my closet. His eyes were staring daggers into Keefe's. 

All Keefe did was get up and walked into my closet with a smug expression. 

"I'm gonna monitor what's going to happen telepathically," Fitz muttered into my ear.

I tried to hold back a laugh. And failed. "Fitz, it's fine. What could possibly happen in 7 minutes? Besides, this is Keefe we're talking about. I'll be okay." I assured him.

He nodded, but he didn't look convinced. 

I got up and walked into the closet. 

Keefe was already there.

Keefe's P.O.V

Okay, so I have a plan. It's not a very good plan but hey, when are my plans ever good? 

Sophie of all people knows that best. I hope she doesn't hate me for this. Will she? 

Fitz might. 

"Well, well, well, Foster,"

She raised her eyebrows. 

"Who would've thunk. Mr. Bad boy, aka the hottest person in the room, stuck in a closet with the goody moonlark." I smirked. She blushed, I love how she does that so easily. 

Damnit Keefe do you hear yourself?! You're starting to sound like a simp...

Sophie's P.O.V

"Sooooo," Keefe dragged out. "What's been up with you?" 

"Eh Nothing much," I said simply. I tried to ignore the fact that he made me blush, and he hasn't done that for a while. 

"Well, that's boooring," Keefe said, rolling his eyes. "You know what else is boring? The Fitzphy smooch fest I walked in on yesterday, I mean come on! You guys can do better than that. Well you probably can, I don't know about the Fitzster. I can show you if you want." He puckered his lips like a fish, closed his eyes, and starting making very disturbing noises.  

I groaned, 7 minutes with this was going to be more like 7 hours. 

Keefe then started reciting the Ballad Of Bo and Ro:

"Once in a land a maiden fair 

with fearless and dramatic flair

Her strength a rival to all the nights

She had a warrior in her sights

His weakness was not combat nor fights

But it was the warrior queen

Although their secret love-"

"KEEFE!" I shrieked, and at the same time, a deafening "STOP" rang through the house, clearly from Ro herself. 

A/N DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE LYRICS TO THE BALLAD OF BO AND RO, I SIMPLY FOUND IT ON A YOUTUBE CHANNEL CALLED "KOTLC FANBASE" ALL CREDITS GO TO THE PEOPLE ON THEIR DISCORD SERVER WHO MADE THIS. Thanks.

"You seriously have issues," I mumbled. 

"Everything okay?" I heard Tam say from outside. I can almost hear the smirk that's on his face. 

It's times like these when I wonder how Keefe and Tam aren't best friends. 

I sigh. We still have like 5 minutes on the clock. 

I start counting. 1....2.....3.....4................58...59...60!

4 minutes to go. 

Keefe surprisingly was silent for that past minute. 

One minute passes, then another, then another. 

"Hey, Foster?" Keefe suddenly asks, making me lose track of the number I was on. Damnit. 

"Yesss?" I ask. 

"Remember when you said you would never hate me?" 

"Uh yeah." 

"Well, I want to do something, but I'm pretty sure it'll result in you hating me." He was fidgeting. 

"Keefe, how many times do I have to tell you? As long as you don't join the enemy, jump off a cliff, or fling alicorn shit in my face, then I will never hate you. But don't anything if you really think I will." I added quickly, so he doesn't get any ideas. 

The fidgeting was taken up a notch, and I genuinely started to get scared. 

"I really need to know," Keefe said vaguely.

"Know what?" I asked carefully. 

But before I could register his response, his lips were on mine. 

OH MY GOSH!!!

SOOO THAT WAS PROBABLy THE MOST EVIL CLIFFHANGER OF THIS BOOK! EEEEEEK. 

I WOULD HATE MYSELF FOR THIS, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DONT HATE ME THOUGH!!

QWREUTIRHNIFUJWIOD.

Well, at least Unlocked will be coming out on Tuesday, so you can take your mind off of this.  

I know this was kind of short, buuuut the last chapter was super long so I figured I could take a bit of a break from long chapters, and for this chapter I kinda wanted it to get straight to the point because I had no clue what else Keefe and Soph could do in a closet. Alone. 

I hope you enjoyed it!!! 

Thanks again for 4.2k readsss!

Love y'all! Stay safe!

-Megan