Fitz's Fuck Ride

OMFG WHAT THE HELL GUYS!?!?! I'M GONE FOR LIKE A FEW WEEKS AND I COME BACK TO WRITE AND THIS STORY HAS 1 THOUSAND READS???!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOUUUUUU SOOOOOOO SOOOOOoo MUCHHHH

AHHHHHHHH IM SO SORRYYYY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SOOOO LONG  AND I'M NOW AT 1K?????!  I DONT DESERVE THIS!

(Caps Lock Off)

Y'all, I cannot thank you enough. Seriously? My thanks to you will be a bunch of updates. I hope I can handle that. I procrastinate a LOT. xD. That's The main reason why I take so long to update. Also, as I mentioned in conversations, I'm starting another teen fiction book called "Change Of Heart," and I have a different ( by different I mean an actual) uploading schedule for that so if you're interested then check it out once I start writing! 

Since the last thing I posted was an "A/N Tagged" post, you might need a refresher. So basically, the last chapter was a bunch of Sophitz Fluff, So if you're a hardcore SoKeefe Shipper then you might not wanna go back and read it. It's nothing important really they just...how do I put this....had fun? Like teenage relationship kind of fun ;)

ANYwho, Let's get with it! 

Sophie's P.O.V 

I woke up to the best sensation and the worst sensation. Allow me to elaborate. The bad part of it was that while there was a bit of shade from the trees, I'm outside and the sun is out as well. And waking up right under the sun isn't the best feeling. But that's where the good part comes. My forehead is resting on a naked Fitz. I was practically drooling, but there's no way I'm gonna admit that. We were sleeping on the same mattress with the same blanket. And that was pretty much all that was covering both of us. 

"I hope you enjoyed Fitz's Fuck Ride, please mind your step as the exit is to the left." Fitz grinned. 

"Haha, very funny." Note the sarcasm. "If you must know, I enjoyed the 'ride' quite a bit." Fitz's grin grew into a smirk.  

"Yeah, we weren't so bad for our first times were we?" He asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Yeah, we weren't bad at all, I guess. I mean, I wouldn't know." I quickly added with a blush.

"You're cute when your nervous."

"So I've heard," I smirked. 

"Feisty? Wow. It's like 6 in the morning and you're feisty." He genuinely looked surprised.

"Oh shut up." I laughed. "So, what exactly are we gonna tell our friends?" 

"Who says they need to know?" Fitz's smirk grew equally big. 

"Well, Biana is gonna find out either way and she'll pester me about whether or not you're good in bed, and knowing her and her big mouth, I doubt it'll take long for the others to find out." I can't believe I just said that. WHY would I admit to MY boyfriend that HIS sister is gonna ask for details about OUR sex?? I'm so stupid. Oh wait, tell me something I don't know. He seemed to notice this and he just chuckled. 

"Relax, it's not like there will be many times where it would be the 'right' time to tell them. I say we just let them find out on their own. If, my sister is as annoying as you say she is." 

I blushed redder. "Ididn'tsayshewasannoying," I said in one short breath. He laughed even more. "Hey, you laugh at me too much." I pouted. 

"You. Are. So. Damn. Cute." He said while pinching my cheeks and then putting his arms around my neck. I put my hands on his chest, knowing things were gonna get heated. 

He kissed me roughly and I let him enter my mouth. 

~         ~         ~           ~        ~         ~         ~       ~           ~          ~         ~          ~           ~             ~              ~             ~