I'm A Mess

HEY. NEW UPDATE.

Also. 

WAHT. THE. FUCKING. HELL. THIS. BOOK. REACHED. EIGHT. THOUSAND. READS. 

WHATYEHRNIUWBIUWRB HOW THO-

1. IM THE WORST UPDATER AS YOU ALREADY KNOW
2. I LIKE DONT EDIT ANYTHING SO MY GRAMMER PROBABLY SUCKS EVERYWHERE
3. IM HELLA WEIRD
4. MY IDEAS SUCK
5. THE STORYLINE MIGHT BE TOTAL CRINGE
6. I COULD PROBABLY KEEP GOING BUT I FEEL LIKE SOME OF Y'ALL WANT TO READ

*caps lock off*

Seriously, thank you though, this means the world.

I'm thinking of doing a reveal in my book of random but I'm conflicted

I want to do a voice reveal for 10k reads if this ever gets that far bc I feel like that's kinda big but I also kinda wanna do a mini reveal for this soO WHAT SHOULD I DO. PLS COMMENT AND TELL. no face reveals though :)

anywho,

story time!!!

Sophie's POV

Well. This is certainly not how I expected this run-in with Fitz to go. 

I thought I would see him, walk past him like he wasn't there, and forever feel guilty about it.

But no.

"You there?" He waves his hand in front of my face to snap me out of my short daze.

"Uh yeah. I'm here," and here comes the nervousness I've been trying oh-so-hard to hide. Deep breaths Soph, deep breaths. 

That's what Fitz would've said. 

"Well." I inhale. "I think we both fucked up. And I'm going to explain to you what happened in the closet that day. And you aren't going to interrupt. You're going to sit there and listen. And I'll do the same thing when it's your turn." 

He nods, looking almost afraid to say anything. 

Good. That makes my job 10x easier.

"Alright then. So. As you know, Keefe and I got picked for 7 minutes in heaven, which clearly started all this hell. So first, I was kinda scared to go in because he had implied to have liked me when we were younger. Obviously, he never admitted to it but I had a hunch." 

I decided to leave out the part when I actually thought it was possible that I liked Keefe because I didn't want this situation escalating any further. And, as much as I'm mad at Keefe, I really don't want to watch Fitz beat him up so it's for the better. 

"Anyway, so I went into the closet already having some reservations and hesitations, don't laugh I know that rhymed but now it's not the time, well Keefe was being...Keefe. And he was rambling and whatnot. I even got a teaser of the Ballad Of Bo and Ro but I stopped Keefe before Ro found a way to castrate Keefe without killing him. That's when the fidgeting started. Now, I already felt awkward so this kind of took it up a notch. He kept asking if I was ever going to hate him. Of course, I said no because I never expected what happened to happen but it did. And it was so sudden. I was shocked and I really didn't know what to do in the moment. I mean I pulled away almost immediately but it still happened and I think we both feel like shit for it."

Fitz opened his mouth like he was going to say something but he closed it, knowing I would cut him off. 

"Then," I continued, "I snapped at him after he told me it was 'an experiment.' Obviously kissing someone and then it being called an experiment doesn't make anyone feel good so I yelled at him. And then I called him a pervert, which I do regret, despite what happened. Then I went on to say he was just as bad as his parents which was completely out of line and uncalled for because he's had a really tough life, his parents sucked, and he's trying to change for the better and after all, it was just a kiss and-"