Burns, Roasts, and Frustration On Top

Yayyy new update only a week after the last one! Are y'all proud of me or what? Let's face the facts here. I'm the worst updater in the history of worst fucking updaters, so uh fun times. 
I'm TrYiNg tO cHanGe I SweAr. 

I took my SAT's yesterday, and I honestly think I did pretty well, I'll know in like 3 weeks. If you don't know what SAT's are then here you go. So the SAT's used to stand for like the Standard Admission Tests but now it doesn't really stand for anything. They're basically standardized tests that the American college board requires for the admission process, most colleges look at your score. There's an English section, a Math section, and the optional Essay section. In total it's 3 hours (plus 50 minutes if you choose to do the essay.) I chose to do the essay because some colleges require it. So I'm just keeping a broader perspective. I'm currently a junior in high school so I have to apply for college soon. Sad. 

AnYwhO, THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR 5.8K READS AND OMG- 108 VOTES??? WHEN DID WE EVEN REACH 100?? THANK YOUUUUUU

Also, HUGE thanks to Sophitz4Ever10!!!!
They literally gave me so much support! I got nice comments from them, sweet DM's and they even mentioned me on their profile!! :0000 
THANK YOUU!

Alsooo, one last thing before we get into the drama ahead, shout out to SOPHITZ4LIFE2020 because they made the most amazing rant in the comments of the last chapter. It made me laugh so damn hard. So thank you to them!!! 

Enjoy ;)

And there, right next to the place where I had my first time with Fitz, was Fitz. 

And Linh. 

Making out. 

Sophie's P.O.V

I wasn't sure what to do. I guess I deserved this to happen? Wait, no I didn't. Fitz just totally threw this on me without even hearing what the hell actually happened in the closet. 

I mean sure, Keefe was a bitch, but Fitz? 

I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. 

Tears started forming in my eyes and I cursed under my breath. Too loud apparently. Because Linh jumped apart from Fitz and he looked confused. Until he saw me.

His face fell for a second but he then covered it up with an expressionless face.

"Sophie? I don't know what happened. One minute Fitz was telling me to come with him and the next his arms were around me and-"

I held up my arm to stop Linh from rambling even more. "Look, I honestly don't want to hear it. Apparently, Fitz here doesn't give a shit about his girlfriend. I would say it's not your fault Linh but you had consent. Unless it was rape, in that case-"

This time I was the one interrupted, "Seriously? I don't give a shit about you? You totally skipped over the part where you cheated on me in a closet. Like could that get even more slutty. Also, I didn't rape Linh, I just kissed her for fucks sake."

The slutty part I couldn't handle. I've honestly had enough of this. "Okay well. I didn't realize this before but I do now. I didn't make a mistake. I dated one." The subtle pained look in Fitz's eyes told me that the insult worked but I wasn't done. "I refuse to apologize for being a bitch about this, even though I'm not, because you haven't apologized for treating me like shit and bringing out the bitch in me. One thing I learned from my time in the Forbidden Cities was that I have to think before I act. So if I smack the shit outta you, rest assured- I've thought about it. And I would be confident in my decision. And seriously, because you don't seem to care about me, don't even bother defending yourself because from the bottom of my heart, I don't give a fuck. And for what I'm saying now, Fitz, just know that I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you. I'm giving cold hard facts about your fucked up way of thinking. And honestly, I would make a joke about your life but I feel like life already beat me too it." 

Linh looked scared, genuinely scared. Fitz looked angry and shocked, and I was just standing there with my fake smile.

"Love you babe," and I walked away. 

~     ~        ~         ~       ~        ~          ~          ~          ~          ~         ~       ~            ~             ~ 

"Biana!" 

I reached home and the familiar brunette was sitting on my bed. With Grady and Edaline out for the day, at least I wasn't bombarded with questions. 

"Hey Soph," she looked tired.

"So uh I know you saw what happened with Keefe earlier, considering you were there." I explained, and she nodded along. "But I went to go tell Fitz what really happened and well he was making out with Linh so I kind of just roasted the hell out of him and left him there."

"WhAT?!" Biana sputtered. "The hell was he thinking with that?! This isn't a prank, right? You're being serious?" 

"No. This is all a joke. I'm not actually serious and I just made a villain out of Linh because I'm mean like that." Note the sarcasm, I roll my eyes. 

"Well, it's safe to say that my brother is the reason that our bodies were created with the middle finger," completely ignoring my mocking remark. 

I laughed. It was more hysterical then normal though. "God Biana, I honestly found life so much easier when I was single and was battling a rebel organization. Though that was, in some cases, equally frustrating. 

"Yeahh, don't say that. I don't want no ex-Neverseen members popping out of the shadows." 

"Mhm," 

After Biana makes me explain word for word the nasty stuff I said to Fitz, and after she congratulates me, she leaves, saying that I look too tired to stay up any longer. 

I'm in deep shit, that's obvious, but maybe I can just get away with what Grady and Edaline always tell me to do, sleep on it.

Keefe's P.O.V

Well. That happened. I have no words. Well even if I did use my voice, which I'm not because all my friends think I'm the male version of a homewrecker. 

I sigh as I sit down on my bed while Ro waits outside. She was talking to me before, trying to get me to say something, or even acknowledge her existence, but she eventually gave up.

I settle in for sleep, knowing i won't get proper rest.

My last thoughts consisted of 36 words. I did my experiment. And I have my results. Sophie definitely isn't the one for me. Which makes me wonder, what if I got the whole gender wrong? Could I be bi-sexual? Or better yet, gay?

Heyyyy. So I know this chapter was a short one but think of it kind of as a filler chapter even though Keefe's short P.O.V revealed something huge, which I'm barely going to acknowledge in this A/N.

Let me clear something up. I am a total weirdo who's writing a Sophitz fanfiction EVEN THOUGH I SHIP SOKEEFE. Well, sorta. It's complicated, but that's a story for another time. I changed my username because there was controversy in my DMs and the comments so I figured this might clear that up. 

Also. THIS CHAPTER IS TOTALLY UNEDITED. NOT GONNA LIE THIS WAS KIND OF A RUSH BECAUSE I WENT PASSED THE DAY I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE. AND I APOLOGIZE IF THIS SEEMS RUSHED BECAUSE IT KIND OF WAS. Please don't yell at me in the comments. Actually, you can, but don't expect a response. 

Hope you enjoyed!

<3

-Megan