XV.

⚠️  hello, god. It's me again. This chapter is... something else. Bye. 🕳 🏃‍♀️ 💨 ⚠️

It was storming outside, and you only noticed because the thunder had made both of you jump, mid-thrust. You loved storms, but that clap of thunder would have terrified anyone.

"Okay?" Ron asked, stopping for a moment and pushing your matted, damp hair from your cheek.

"Yeah, just startled me," you sighed, then snickered.

"Good," he emphasized the word under his breath, pushing into you yet again.

You were still pinned up against the wall, Ron holding you there steadily. He thrusted into you slowly but powerfully, your legs shaking beneath him. His face was flushed, his ginger hair falling messily into his freckled face. Again, he looked so beautiful, and here he was; giving you all that he had, as if you should be so lucky.

His pace quickened, and you shuddered into his neck. "Fuck," you squeaked, digging your nails into his broad shoulders. You were close to your release now, and he knew it, but that only encouraged him. He pushed your wrists firmly into the wall, and with one more, clumsier thrust, pulled out and released on your stomach with a low groan.

You whined, not only at the mess, but the fact that you hadn't had the chance to finish. But Ron was quick, and within seconds, he'd grabbed a towel from his mess of a bag spilled out on the floor. He cleaned you up carefully, and carried you to the bed, lying you down and settling his face between your thighs.

"I'm sorry, love," he sighed, "I promise I'll make you feel so good." His voice sounded almost ashamed.

But he made good on that promise. He placed open-mouthed kisses down your torso, nibbling lightly in all the right spots, then squeezing your thighs and easing them open further before letting his tongue explore you.

The hot ball of pleasure in your abdomen was growing tighter at the light touch of his tongue, and then he added his fingers to the mix.
Shit. He purposefully pumped his fingers, while focusing his tongue on your clit, until you were desperately riding him down to his palms. You were close, and he knew it.

This is when he curled his fingers upwards, causing you to squeal uncontrollably and you finally got the release that you'd been needing. You felt your face growing hot, your legs tingling, and your muscles around his fingers spasming violently. You had no idea what kind of noises were escaping your lips at this point, you had checked out almost entirely, succumbing to the pleasure that had built up so exquisitely.

It took a moment to catch your breath, and when you did, you remained lightheaded for a few seconds. Another strong clap of thunder induced some sort of clarity.

"Fuck, Allie, you— Uh, where do you keep clean bedding?"

"Huh?"

You looked down before you, and instantly a wave of embarrassment flowed through your very being. There was a large wet spot trailing down the sheets between your thighs. Ron must have noticed as your eyes began to tear up, because he—

"Hey, HEY! Allie, sweetheart, it's okay. Just tell me where clean sheets are."

You pointed toward the linen cupboard in the far corner of the room, face still flushed. Did that— is that— fuck...

The afterglow ended up not being tainted with too much awkwardness, though; as you'd put on some fresh panties and a long nightshirt, Ron changed the sheets nonchalantly.

"I—I didn't expect that either, just so you know." your voice was barely a squeak.

"Are you kidding?" Ron swooned, "only in my wildest dreams could I— shit!"

Quick, hard raps on the door rang in your ears as you were helping Ron sort out the wreckage of his overnight bag.

"Come in!" You hollered.

"Welcome back, 'Mione," you said innocently, but you could practically hear her rolling her eyes. "Have fun?"

"I did, actually. Luna is much easier to spend time with than I thought. I don't need to ask you the same, though," she laughed.

Ron's still-red face glowed an even deeper red. His hair was still tousled, and your activities up until this point were undeniable.

He broke the awkward silence with a boyish laugh, and then his face lit up with excitement.

"Well, I— I brought some Muggle board games, I don't really know how to play them but I thought you two could teach me. I swiped them from my dad's shed and I—"

"Let's see which ones you've got, then!" Hermione exclaimed.

He'd brought Monopoly, but that one was missing half of the game currency, several of the play tokens, and a die. Uno was missing all of the yellow cards. The Game of Life was the only one with all of the pieces, so you opted for that one.

The game was over pretty quickly, and you chuckled to yourself at how in-character everyone's choices were. Hermione had of course opted to go to college, while Ron didn't; and instead became an inventor. This actually won him the game, and by the end he had millions in in-game currency. When the time came for Hermione to add a spouse to her vehicle, she sat him in the third row seating, placing her pet cat in the front instead.

"I don't think we should've taught him to play properly the first go around, 'Mione," you teased.

"Oi! That wouldn't have been fair!"

But Hermione giggled, nodding her head in agreement with you. "Who knew? College is a waste of money and will put you in debt for the rest of the game. Normally I have good luck with it!"

"Is this the American version of the game?" You sneered. "That might explain it."

"Let's see... I think so," Hermione replied, observing the box. "Which means we were driving on the wrong side of the vehicle."

The three of you erupted into laughter.

"Why is the steering wheel on the opposite side anyway?" Ron asked between hearty giggles.

"It has something to do with keeping your sword hand free back when we all rode on horseback," Hermione said, still in hysterics, "which makes it even sillier now."

...

Ron had packed a few snacks in his bag as well: pastries, chips (he and Hermione attacked you for calling them that), and some jerky. The three of you snacked and joked, then finally decided to head to bed.

You were surprised at how much fun it had been to spend time with the both of them, and you were looking forward to your collective day off from school the next day. You had some assignments to finish, but that shouldn't have taken up too much of the day.

You and Ron settled into your four poster, drawing the curtains around yourselves and whispering and giggling for a few more intimate moments before finally drifting off to sleep.

I hope this is a good update for you all 🥰 thank you so so much for 9k!

Edit to add squirting is a real thing, it only happens to some of us and not quite often for some 🥰 lol bye