VIII.

⚠️ Heavy sexual content in this chapter!⚠️

"Colloportus. Muffliato," he said quickly, and dropped his wand on the floor near the bed.

Ron edged his knee between your thighs, falling into your neck, planting rough kisses up and down, up to your jawline. He kept his grip on your wrists with one of his hands, while the other tangled in your hair. He bit your neck, sucking lightly, making sure to leave a mark.

"You're always teasing me, Alice," he whispered in your ear again, "Always getting me so worked up."

"That's the point," you sighed, faking exasperation.

"Two can play this game, and I intend to win," he said, before moving back up to your lips.

He kissed you hungrily, his hand on your waist, squeezing, the other still pinning you down. He tasted like spearmint, the same as always, and the flavor clouded your mind for a moment. He hadn't kissed you this urgently before.

You felt his erection growing once again, and this time he pressed it against you. You welcomed the contact, spreading your knees a bit wider.

"Please, tell me if you want me to stop," he said sincerely, returning to your neck.

"God, no," you begged.

He took this to heart, slipping his free hand up your sweater, firmly grasping your hip. He pressed his dick against you again, and bit you, leaving another small mark on the other side of your neck. A small moan escaped your lips.

"P-please, Ron," you whimpered.

"Please what, Alice?" He demanded. "Tell me exactly what you want."

Though you couldn't see it, you felt his face grow hot. You felt your cheeks flush at the thought of having to speak.

He moved his free hand to your inner thigh, stroking upwards. You shifted your hips towards him.

"Always such a tease," he sighed, his hand creeping further up your thigh. He reached your panties, your knees instinctively tried to close together. He released your wrists from above you to push them apart again.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

You shook your head, no.

"Then keep these open for me, love."

He rubbed your clit from outside your panties, smiling at you. You couldn't look him in the eye.

Karma really is a bitch.

"So wet for me, and not so bold now," he said, rubbing circles around you, pleased with himself.

"Please," you begged again.

He slipped his hand inside your panties, and you moaned at the contact.

"Mmm, Allie," he sighed, his lips on yours once again.

He continued rubbing small circles, counterclockwise around your clit. Slipping one finger inside you, and then two, he pressed his forehead to yours.

"Look at me, love," he said lowly.

You did as he said, seeing his eyes had darkened. He continued moving his fingers in and out of you, still focused on your bud at the same time. He kissed you, sloppily this time, and you did your best to stifle  it, but low moans escaped your lips, radiating right into him.

"Fuck, Allie."

He pulled his hand away quickly, and then he got up to his knees. You pressed your thighs together tightly, trying to ease some of the pressure you felt, hoping for some relief. Instead, that only intensified it.

You tore off your sweater and the shirt underneath it. Ron worked to undo his pants clumsily, his hands shaking. His face was bright red now, as he removed them. He moved back down to you, stroking himself.

"Leave the skirt on, please love. It's been driving me mad all day," he pleaded.

You nodded, blushing yourself. You bit your lip at him. He looked so good, his remaining clothes disheveled, hair messy, face flushed. His lips were puffy from the kissing and biting. And his dick was hard in his hand, glistening at the tip. You wished you could take a picture of him in this moment, just to keep the image forever.

"You sure this is okay?" He asked you sweetly.

You nodded quickly, slipping your panties off and tossing them aside. You were so wet, so sensitive from his teasing.

He fell back onto you, stroking your hair as he positioned himself at your entrance. The contact, mixed with anticipation, made you gasp. He really was bigger than you even remembered, your memory flashing back to you being on your knees for him.

He circled himself around a few times, brushing between your clit and your entrance with his tip. Then, slowly pushed inside of you, a low moan escaping you both.

"Fuck, you feel good," he breathed. "Please tell me if I'm hurting you, Allie."

It did hurt, you'd never taken anyone as large as him, but the last thing you wanted was for him to stop.

You worked clumsily at the buttons on his shirt, while he thrust slowly into you. His chest was smooth and muscular, his heartbeat booming inside of it.

His pace quickened, and he brought his hand down to massage your clit while thrusting, his head buried in between your shoulder and neck. His breathing was ragged, his low moans ethereal.

You felt him making hickeys on your shoulder, then moving downward toward your breast. He had marked you several times over, and you felt your release drawing close, your legs beginning to shake beneath him.

His head snapped up to you, and you felt his eyes bearing into you as you tended.

"Look at me," he demanded.

His efforts proved fruitful, and your body gave in, finally climaxing around him.

"That's it, beautiful," he sighed, his thrusts continuing in their euphoric rhythm. His lips crashed into yours, before he finally slowed, pushing slower, deeper, and harder.

"A-Alice," he groaned, his dick pulsing as deep as he could inside you.

He remained for a moment, breathing heavily into your chest, before removing himself from you. He rolled over to your side, both of you trying to catch your breath.

He gazed at your neck, brushing your marks lightly with his hand.

"I'm sorry about those," he sighed.

You brushed your hands over the marks you'd left him, further down on his chest.

"I've left you some as well," you said, giggling.

He kissed you lightly on the nose, his face still flushed.

"You're beautiful, you know that? But we'd better get dressed. I doubt Neville will last too much longer drinking with the others."

He helped you collect your clothes, smoothing your hair back out for you.

Pulling some pajama pants on himself, he sighed.

"Would you want to stay here with me tonight? We can sneak down to the kitchens and get a snack later."

"I don't have my uniform, or any pajamas," you replied sadly.

"Well, run and go get them then, if you want," he suggested. "No one will give you any trouble, if it helps. Luna sneaks in with Neville sometimes," he added.

You smiled, nodding your head.

"I'll probably take a quick shower, too, but I'll be back," you decided.

"I'll be waiting!" He called back, as you rushed to the door.

"And Hart? I think I did beat you at your own game," he smirked.