X.

When you woke up, you found several disheveled, sleep-deprived looking boys standing over Ron's bed. Ron snored softly in your ear, pulling you closer when you tried to stir.

"I can't believe Ron had a girl sneak in before me. And he's only just met her," Harry said dejectedly.

"You don't actually think that Ron would let you sneak his sister in here, Harry," Seamus laughed. "That would be disgusting."

     Ron woke up, groaning lowly. He shifted into you and you felt that he had an erection, pressing into your thigh. While everyone was still standing over you both.

"W—what the bloody hell is this all about?" he griped at the other boys. "Get on somewhere, we were just sleeping." He let his head fall back down into the pillow, rubbing himself against you subtly again.

No one moved.

"Well then, would you like a show?"

"NOOOOPE," the other four boys yelled in unison.

"Piss off then!"

"I take it your dates have gone well then." Harry said, an undeniable attitude filling his voice.

Ron threw the blankets over his head, covering you as well.

"I'm sorry," he mouthed to you. "I didn't think they'd be so nosy and intrusive or I wouldn't have asked."

You giggled, lightly toying at the waistband of his pants with your fingers. He closed his eyes, biting his lip.

"Well, I'm sorry about that," you said playfully.

"I was hoping you hadn't noticed," he groaned, his face going red under the covers.

"Can't get anything past me, Weasley."

He sat up in bed, throwing the covers from his face onto his lap in a heap.

"Alright, you lot need to leave so that Allie can change into her uniform," Ron told his roommates sternly. "And if I find any one of you standing too close to the door when we come out, I'll kick your asses."

Harry mumbled something under his breath, and the boys trailed out the door. Ron sprang up to go lock the door, turning back to you.

"I really am sorry about them. Bunch of animals."

You shrugged, laughing it off. Ron's erection was fully visible in his pajama pants, and you tried not to stare. Sadly, there was no time to help him get off that morning without missing the last 20 minutes of breakfast. Still, though... you sighed.

Maybe later...

You fumbled around in your bag, pulling your uniform out and trying to change as quickly as possible, feeling his eyes on you. You'd feel guilty teasing him too badly before breakfast.

He, too, rummaged around in his drawers until he found his uniform, knocking things over clumsily a couple times. After what seemed like forever because of the tension in the room, you were both ready to go down to the Great Hall. He gave you a quick kiss, and grabbed your hand, holding it tightly the whole way there.

You sat next to Ron, of course, Harry, Hermione and Ginny across from you. Hermione gave you a knowing smile, and Harry couldn't look you or Ron in the eyes. A few minutes later, he got up and walked away without even a word. Ginny seemed unfazed by this, continuing her conversation with Hermione.

"What's his problem?" You asked them.

"Harry is just being temperamental because Ron gets to have his girlfriend sneak into the dorm and I can't," Ginny explained, "but I'll be damned if I'm going to sleep in the same room with my brother and him."

Ron choked.

"At least someone bloody gets it," he said.

"Sooooo, Ronniekins..." Ginny cooed.

Ron rolled his eyes. "What, Gin-Gin?"

"Are you going to write mum and tell her about Allie, or do I have to? It's clearly more than a couple dates now that she's staying the night with you."

You hid your mouth with your hands, an awkward grin plastered on your face.

"I'll be writing her soon. Maybe we should prepare Allie for the love-bombing she's going to get first, though, yeah?"

"Love-bombing?"

"Ron hasn't had a proper girlfriend. Not one he wrote home about," Hermione giggled.

"Not to mention Dad loves muggles," Ginny added, "he'll have so many questions when he meets you! Especially being from America."

Ron looked apologetically at you. "I don't have to write yet if you're not ready for that. I can just mention you as a friend."

"It's fine! I've never spent much time with an entire wizarding family before, myself. It will be interesting!"

He beamed at you, clearly excited to let his family know of you.

...
The first class that day was Charms, and for some reason, Flitwick felt the need to review a spell you'd learned in your third year, Petrificus Totalis. Because of this, everyone in the classroom was painfully bored, barely paying attention, and waiting for the period to be over. Ron sat next to you, doodling on his parchment as he pretended to be taking notes. His hair fell messily into his face, his gaze fixed on his doodle page.

"Can I see your notes?" You asked quietly.
He slid the parchment in between the two of you, so that he could still doodle on the lower left corner while you observed. You began adding onto his doodles, placing small flowers on the Quidditch pitch he'd drawn.

He pulled another piece of parchment out, and set it over the drawing that you'd both been working on.

Hi , he wrote with his quill.

Hello! Why are we going over this old lesson?, you replied.

I don't know. I'm bored.

Me too, I can't stop thinking...

About?..

You. Last night. This morning. Your family. Everything.

He smiled down at the parchment, then looked at you through his long, pale eyelashes.

Are you sure you want me to write home? I don't want them to scare you off.

I'm nervous, but I like you. I think it would be okay.

You? Nervous?

Shut up, Weasley.

I don't think I've ever seen you nervous—Especially not on our first date.

You slapped him lightly on the shoulder.

It's not my fault— you had to show up looking like that..