found

ayo another update based on a tik tok i founddd!
this is from @idrinkpicklejuice04 on tik tok and @doctorink on twitter!
fr his art is so dope and I really think you should check him out!
this is what happens if dream ever found Tommy in technos house! (as u can tell lol)
enjoy!
_____________________________
That was so bad ass. Tommy just told dream to go fuck himself. Dream! Finally Tommy knew who dream was and stood. After months of feeling confused and like shit, he felt good. He felt like all of this was worth it after all.
Walking back to the house the brothers we smiling and even though techno was there and saw what happened Tommy out of joy kept telling him what happened. Techno always said Tommy was annoying, which he is, but hearing him finally be happy after countless amount of panic attacks, sleepless nights, and really depressive episodes, seeing his little brother over the moon happy again, really made him feel good.

They go home celebrating the day.
Techno got a weapon back.
Tommy spoke to Tubbo.
Tommy told dream to fuck himself.
The day was good.
It was a day for a music disc.

They went their separate ways for the rest of the day, techno goes upstairs to self promote and Tommy listens to a disk as the sun sets.
Sitting in the cold, for the entire sun set felt good.

Tommy finally felt home, and safe.
The sunset was over and it was time to go back inside.
The blonde packed up the disk and headed to the enderchest. He got a few golden apples to snack on and then planned to go to bed, but unbeknownst to him, he would never even make it to the basement.

Dream knew the only one he could take was techno, and unfortunately for dream, technoblade is the only one in his way of Tommy.

He can't get rid of the blade sense he will need him later, for an unknown problem.
He would need to get Tommy from the grasp of Techno without letting the blood god know.
Tonight was the best night to do so.

They think they beat dream, that they are safe.
Their guard is down, and now is the best time to strike.
Dream waited till the sunset, and went off into the night to get the boy.

~time skip a little bit cus i don't know how to transition this ~

Dream was at the base far in the woods. The door was open, just as he suspected their guard was down.

Dream could hear clanking around upstairs. He used the chest room entrance so he will be spotted so easily with people in the kitchen. Dream climbed up the ladder to go to the second floor and peaked his head so he could see who it was.

Just who he wanted.

Tommy was just walking back in forth eating an apple quietly talking to himself, a trait that he picked up when exiled.

When Tommy turned dream quickly went up the ladder and ducked behind the table.

Tommy walked back towards the front door, this was his time to strike.

In seconds dream ran up to Tommy and tried to put a hand over his mouth and grab his arms.

Tommy had been training and fought back, pretty decently as well.

Tommy elbowed dreams stomach, turned around and punched him, he then pushed him onto the table.

Dream got the upper hand and flipped to have tommy against the table. Dream slid Tommy and bashed him against the nearest wall, knocking everything off the table in the process.

Tommy fell to the floor with a little blood running down his head, trying his hardest to fight back.

Dream got on top of him and punched him.
Technoblade was upstairs sharpening his knife when he heard was sounded like world war two in his kitchen.

"TOMMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE"

Dream had now had Tommy pinned on the floor, his hands pinning Tommy's arms, and covering Tommy's mouth
Dream wispered to Tommy
"say you are fine, or I kill Tubbo."

He thought he was finnally done feeling pain towards Tubbo, that he accepted Tubbo that Tubbo hated him, he purposely hurt him and didn't care.

Everything that Tommy thought he knew was out the door. He knew Dream wasn't bluffing, and as much as he is pained to even think about his now ex best friend, he couldn't let him die.

"IM FINE IM JUST WORKING ON SOMETHING"

Dream was wearing his emotionless mask.
A smile. With scratches and dirt, making it seem like something out of a horror film.
A simple "Eh" could be faintly heard from upstairs, signaling Dreams plan is working.

Dream grabs his knife from his pocket and puts it at Tommy's throat.

He grabs tommy's arms and pulls him up.
They walk out the door, Dream is back in control.

"You try to escape, I kill Tubbo.
You attack me, I kill Tubbo, and Phil.
You do both I kill Tubbo, Ranboo and Phil.

The list goes on.

Do you understand Tommy?"
A nod.
"I SAID do you underSTAND Tommy?"
"I understand."
They walk to the shore. They stop right before the beach, and the edge of the forest.
"Good. Goodnight Tommy."

A confused look goes across Tommy's face.
Dream slams Tommy's head into a tree.
Tommy was out within milliseconds.

Dream figured it would be much easier to deal with an unconscious hostage then a conscious one, and besides he didn't want him to know where they were going.
_____________________________
Yay another chapter!!!

This one I really like and wanna do a part two so that will most likely be out tmr! After that I'll be doing some fluff sense all i have been doing is Tommy angst lol.
I was watching Rise of the guardians and I think this movie really confused younger me bc I had a crush on jamie, jack frost and the tooth fairy.
Please vote for the story it really helps me out and boost my ego lol
Stay dope my friends
(also i do like reading sleepy boy one shots so if you have some do some shameless promoting in the comments lol)