stop

Today in Tommy's stream he said specifically he is uncomfortable with nsfw and smut type of wattpad.
I think it goes without saying we all knew this but it doesn't stop people from reading and writing them.

This goes with Tommy x reader fanfics.
When you insert yourself in the storyline (not his real life), that's okay  but making yourself his lover is so incredibly uncomfortable.

The fanfic I write is based off there characters in the ROLEPLAY. It's not at all the real life people and when people write fanfics about the real people it's just so weird.

This also means in roleplay fanfics don't sexualize him. Don't make Tommy x reader, and don't read them.

I can't believe i'm even saying it but it's just horrible and If you read/write that type of fanfics GET OFF MY STORY.

This goes for Tubbo, purpled, Ranboo.
They are minors.

Wilbur, Karl, Quakity, and more have all said sexualizing them makes them mad uncomfortable.

If your cc hasn't said that they are fine with it, don't write it or read it.

The only people that I know of who says they are fine with it, is the dream team, even then don't go too far.

You are a disgusting person if you find pleaser in smut fan fics with MINORS
I don't give a fuck that you are also a minor, my guess is that you are under 16 (and if you are over 16 that's really embarrassing that you are reading that type of fan fiction.) so it's illegal anyways.
Reading story au's, about their CHARACTERS in the ROLEPLAY, without making it sexual, is fine.

THIS ALSO MEANS NO SHIPPING.
AGAIN ONLY THE DREAM TEAM HAS SAID THEY ARE COMPLETELY FINE WITH IT.

NO SHIPPING
KARL AND QUAKITY
NIKKI AND WILBUR
TOMMY AND TUBBO (i can't believe i had to say it
AND ANY OTHER "CLOSE" CC !!

please report fanfics with smut, x reader, shipping, and what ever weird sexual things that there are, and say in the comments that it's wrong, because it is.

dont support things that make cc creators uncomfortable.

Just know that yes, they are getting loads of money and fame, that they are doing it for us. Dont ruin it for everyone just because you are a nobody and have nothing better to do then sexualize people.