words hurt pt:2

Hello friends! so basically I kind of lied about this and this isn't going to be a chapter 2. I tried over and over writing it but just gave up lmaooooo
but bc this is my most requested story for a part 2 i'll just give you like a summary to what was gonna be pt2:
——————————————————
Tommy finds a village and crashes there for a few nights, not being able to fall asleep bc every time he does a memory of when he was even slightly annoying would come to his mind and he would get frustrated

Wilbur felt the worst about it bc he knew how hurtful he could be, but doesn't stop himself. He is only hard on Tommy bc tommy reminds him of himself

Techno is slightly panicked the entire time, blaming himself and basically being a ball of anxiety but tries to keep it cool (it fails very bad)

Tubbo is in shambles. He felt horrible about the entire thing. He spent sunrise to sunset looking for Tommy with Ranboo (who just keeps forgetting what's happening (bless his soul) )

Phil spends all day and night flying worried and looking for tommy.

Eret and Puffy come to the village that Tommy was at and bc they haven't been home recently they didn't know Tommy was missing.

They are about to go on a multiple month long trip adventuring and wondered if Tommy would come (tommy says yes)

After two days of being at that village getting food Puffy and Eret see that Tommy is all worried and anxious, and ask him what's happening, he breaks and tells them.
something along the lines of "You should go back, but I'm not your parent. If you wanna come, come."

He goes but leaves a note in the house he stayed in.

"Hey guys. You might not even see this note, or you might not even care, but I wanted to leave it just in case. I found some friends and we are going off. I'm sorry that I wasted your time, and I hope that if we ever see each other again I am better, and you can forgive me.
I'll miss you guys.
~Tommyinnit."

Nikki finds the note, and give it to Wilbur, and Wilbur breaks down in front of Nikki. *Wilbur and Nikki comfort moment* (haha i'm keeping y'all from this 👩🏼‍🦯)

time skip (cus even in these i'm lazy lol)

tommy, eret and puffy all have good times traveling. They go to woodland mansions, ship wrecks and more.
Tommy is much quieter and polite then they thought (he is trying VERY hard)
but was a pleasure to have.

Techno and phil try to move passed it, Wilbur is slumped with guilt and Tubbo still try's to see if he can find Tommy when he can.

Tommyinnit had left for almost 7 months now and the sbi house had deff been more quite.

While needing more supplies they run into a village. Tommy isn't good with directions, so he genuinely has no idea where he is. He doesn't wanna ask bc he doesn't want to seem as a annoying kid asking to many questions.

The village is very close by to the sbi house (i think y'all know what time it is)

One of the villagers sees Tommy and recognizes him from Tubbos descriptions. (The dude would ask every week)

The villager walks to Ranboos hut (bc it is closer) and tells him that a wild tommy had been spotted.
Ranboo looks in his book and sees this is what he had been doing for the past few months. He puts on his coat and hat and umbrella and runs to Tubbos house with joy.

Telling tubbo he thinks Tommy is at the village the fam over hears and follows Ranbooby

They walk to the village and awww no Tommy.

Oh wait who is that in the distance walking away from the village?

"TOMMY?!?"
Tubbo yells
Tommy whips his head around to see four dudes running towards him.
Tubbo engulfed him in a hug nearly knocking him over.
Tommy doesnt know what to do so he just awkwardly hugs back.

Tubbo could tell there was something wrong and gets off of him.

The seven of them are standing there in the rain Looking at each other

"I thought you all hated me."

"No tommy we never hated u we love you"

*fluffy moment i don't wanna write*
"but i was such a shit brother. I made people do things for me, i annoyed everyone, everyone gets upset when I am around, and express it" he babbles on about everything but gets cut off.

wilbur hug!

"Tommy, I'm so fucking sorry for making you feel that way. We love and miss you so much and we are the shit ones here."

Techno joins hug
*techno monologue*
*phil monologue*

phi hug

Tubbo squeezed himself next to Tommy

group hug on their knees in the rain

(I JUST IMAGINE PUFFY AND ERET JUST SMILING BUT STANDING THERE LIKE 🧍🏼‍♀️🧍🏻)

Tommy says to them this is where they part

they say if he ever wants to join again he can

they all go home and Fall asleep on couch together

tommy is home

——————————————————This is much longer than I thought it would be but whatever. If I had genuinely wrote this it would have come out to be about 5000 words and girl I still need to write my English essay that 1500 words LMAOOO

this was kinda fun to write but idk lol

I might make a chapter about if the missile actually hit Tommy rather than missed

sorry for not making this an actual chapter (oh wait i'm not lol jkjkjk)