the hiking trip

Hello!
Tonight we forget about everything and anything related to the smp HAHA this is now a sleepy boi au and that's final :D

okay so au of the sleepy bois living together and i like writing fan fics about them being sleepy bc it's the type of fluff i need in my life

I am gonna use
tb: technoblade
t: Tommy
w: wilbur
p: phil
________________________________

The sleepy boi inc were extra sleepy today sense Today they all went hiking.

It was Phil's idea, he said that Techno and Wilbur needs to get out of the house more, and he felt bad for leaving Tommy home, so all four of them got whatever athletic clothing that they had on, packed food water and were off.

They drove for about forty minutes, blasting random songs from wilburs playlist, until they arrived at the path in the woods with many trails.

They went hiking for about two hours, got lost a little, ate food, annoyed techno, but overall had a pretty good time.

The sun was going down and they were all headed back to the car, they hiked open 4 miles, and for boys who play minecraft all day it was pretty damn far so everyone was beyond tired.
Sleepy Tommy was probably Wilburs favorite version of Tommy. He was quiet but still had his funny comments, he would use please and thank you a lot more often and was pretty sweet.
Tired Techno on the other hand, not so pleasant. His sarcasm really picks up and any kindness he had is out the window.

Wilbur is kinda what you expect, really silly, very much out of it, not much more.

Philza is always tired. So not much changed with him.

They all finally made it back to the car, and sat in the same seats.
Techno gets car sick and has to sit in the front, so Wilbur and tommy have no choice but to sit in the back.
After a long car ride Tommy was passed out. They put all of their things on seat behind the driver side, so Tommy had to sit in the middle.

He had his head fully on wilburs shoulder, sleeping peacefully. Wilbur not being able to sleep in car rides has his head resting on the window, just looking listening to the soft music playing.
Techno is also asleep, but he gets uncomfortable sleeping in front of people so his hair is in front of his face.
Phil is driving humming along to the melody of the song, looking in the back to see a sleeping Tommy on wilburs shoulder and a sleeping techno next to him.
Phil was happy that he was able to get his boys out of the house and have a very successful hiking trip
________________________________
hi!
I wanted to write some fluff and get something out sense i haven't posted anything in a bit 😅
all i know is happy family and I don't think i will be writing about the newer streams bc all I know is somewhat happy family 😌