free trial smp pt 2

Ranboo and Tubbo run to aid to Tommy, and help their dying friend.

Jack thankfully didn't stab too hard, so it most likely won't be fatal, but they need to act rather quickly.

Tommy was fully awake which was reallly good and really bad. He could feel everything that touched him, and it hurt so so so badly.

R: "Tommy I need you to look at me and not the wound."

The blonde does with weary eyes, shaking but looking at Ranboo.

R: "okay Tubbo is going to apply pressure to this, and you will be okay."

j: "NO LET ME FINISH, IF HE DIES WE CAN GET OUT"

s: "shut the fuck up jack."

He isn't too sure when he started to stand up or when the got to the house but somehow they were there.

He was out down on a bed, and they were wrapping him up in an ace bandaid, and putting pilllows on his head.
He wasn't truly tired, and never needed to take a nap but when someone said that he could now sleep, it was like a light switch.

T: "what the fuck"

tubbo and ranboo were now standing just stunned by what the actual fuck just happened.

They were just left to stare at their friend who is currently only partially bleeding out.

T: "jack fucking manifold."

r: "wha- like HUH?"

Tubbo starts to storm back over to Jacks house, ranboo closely following. They burst into the house fuming with questions.

jack is sitting in a chair with what looks like a black eye and busted lip. His hands tied behind his back.

s: "he is fucking nuts."

j: "no i'm not. you need to see it my way."

s: "WHAT WAY YOU NEARLY KILLED TOMMY!? wait he is alive right?"

t: "YEAH NO THANKS TO THIS DICK. WHAT THE FUCK MANIFOLD I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS?"

j: "WE ARE, BUT IF YOU WANNA GET OUT OF HERE SOMEONE NEEDS TO DIE"

s: "just shut the fuck up. ran, tubbo, outside now."

r: "he can't get out?"

s: "no, and if he can where will he go? this is the only way out."

The three of them walk outside and start to talk about what just happened.
Sneeg repeats back everything that Jack said to him.
t: "so what are we gonna do? we can't just kill him... can we?"

r: "no no no"

s: "well he isn't just gonna wanna stop trying to kill tommy."

T: "shit we left him all by himself. someone needs to check on him."

r: "I'll do it. I'll see if he is leaking thru his bandage."

Ranboo walks back to the house. He just tries to wrap his head around everything that just happened. Will they actually need to kill jack? is that really the only solution? Wouldn't they be just as bad as him?

It all just hurt his head too much and was too hard to even think about.

Eventually he makes it back to the house and sees Tommy right where they left him. Ranboo checks his pulse, and determines that it seemed okay.

Ranboo was a clumsy kid growing up, like really really clumsy. Thankfully his moms were both doctors and taught him all about safety and how to take care of wounds. that's how he got deemed the 'nurse' of this world. He also watched a lot of doctor tv shows when growing up and saw what they did.