love

hello my friends!
Thank you to all who commented what you like it was actually really really helpful :)
alrighty so this one I got a few request for! Captain puffy and Sam being a parent for Tommy!
It's gonna also mix with the plot of Nikki and Jack trying to kill Tommy.
enjoy!
_________________________________

"Spruce?! You know I'm an oak kinda guy Sam!"
"THANK YOU TOMMYINNIT FOR HELPING GETTING SPRUCE LOGS!"
"ughh fine."

Tommy normally likes to argue with people when things aren't his way, nothing too bad but just enough to bug them. With sam it's different. He never argues, sometimes disagrees but non the less never argues. He can finally do things on his own but with a little help. Everything has either been forced on him or other people has done for him. The tommyinnit hotel was his own thing. Not Tubbos. Not Wilburs. Not technos. Tommy, and he is in control. (for the most part)
Tummy turns around and is shocked to see his old friend Nikki. He hasn't really talk to Nikki much. Most time when he spent his time with Nikki he spent it with wilbur and it just brings up too many painful memories.
"Hello Tommy!"
"Hi Nikki Nihachu."
"How are you Tommy?"
"I'm good Nikki yourself?"
"I'm great!"
Tommy was walking to his house to get his axe so it was kind of an awkward conversation.
"Look Lady I would love to talk with you, but I've got work to do. I'm goin to collect spruce wood for Sam Nook."

"Oh tommy how coincidental! I also need Sprucewood. Come with me I'm gonna bring you to a place where we can both chop wood. I have a VERY good axe but it's in that forest."

" no thank you Nikki. I'm just going to go to Snowchester. I have dreams old axe that works just fine. You can come if you would like."
Tommy is a busy man. He has places to be. He quickly throws some food in his backpack along with his phone and in a matter of seconds he is walking to snowchester.
What Tommy didn't know is that when he turned around Nikki pulled his phone out of his backpack.
They start walking down the hill towards the road to Tubbos new village.
"Nononono Tommy let's just go to the NEW spruce forest. It is far away and very pretty. I have some wood out there that you can start to use."
"It's okay Lady I want fresh wood for the Tommyinnit hotel."
While having their back and forth they finally made it to snowchester, and Tommy started chopping.

T-minus twenty minutes until launch.

The text appeared on Nikkis phone.

"Tommy I bet Tubbo doesn't want you using his wood. It doesn't look as good when there are no trees."

"It's okay they will regrow."

"TOMMY JUST COME TO MY FOREST OKAY?"

Tommy has a thing with yelling. It was never bad before but ever since pogtopia where Wilbur would scream at him for trusting others, since his exile with dream, sense... the end of L'manburg...
once somebody else at him he feels obligated to do what they are saying.
"Okay let's just go to your forest."
"Thank you."

The to hop in a boat and sail for about ten minutes until they hit land.
"Where is the spruce forest that you want me to come to oh so badly."

"It's just up ahead okay?"

T-minus 10 Minutes till launch

Jack Manifold: "ARE YOU THERE YET? WE ONLY HAVE TEN MINUTES?!"

Read Nikkis phone.

Nikki: I'm working on it. We have been together for only a half hour and I am about to stab him. He won't stop talking.