just a kid

I said this is gonna be angst and Fluff book but after writing a whopping two stories with Fluff, i have run out of ideas HAHA
Alright I this is set after after L'manburg was blown up by techno and phil.
This is now the era where everything is kinda chill, but now Tommy just saw them attempt to revive Ghostbur (i'm explaining this even though it just happens bc one stream can make twenty plot points happen HAH)

Enjoy!

_____________________________

"I- i'm sorry I can't do this."
He just lost his brother for a second time, he didn't know if he was coming back or not and the moments that he didn't he felt his world fall from under him.

His last few months were rough but Wilbur besides Tubbo was the only one who ever truly knew knew him.
Phil loved Techno so much more then his younger sons, even when he didn't mean to. Techno could never spend more then a day without getting pissed off at Tommy.
All his other friends that he had made would all treat him like he was some sort of stupid child, but them blame him when he did childish things.

Wilbur knew that Tommy was the only one who understood that he was more then just a child, yes sometimes he would forget it, but when Tommy started to panic because he was alone for too long, Wilbur was the one to remind him that he would always have him. Well I guess that wasn't true either.

Seeing the only thing he has left of Wilbur leave before his eyes, put him in a place he hadn't been in a while.
He couldn't breathe, he couldn't think, he started to panic, he needed someone, but he didn't have anyone.
It was only five minutes Ghostbur wasn't there, but it felt like hell. Once he saw Ghostbur return, he couldn't handle the stress of possibly even go thru that again.
He left. He couldn't even stay for his older brothers possible resurrection. It started happening again.
No one however noticed he was starting to panic and he didn't want anyone to see so he left.
He and Ranboo started getting close, but Ranboo didn't know about the panic attacks, and besides he got Ranboo in trouble once so he didn't want it to happen again.

Eret was the first one who truly betrayed them and he really took it to heart. He knew he changed for the better, but seeing how he hurt Tommy so much, and how he hurt Wilbur so much Tommy hadn't had a chance to forgive him.

When Wilbur wasn't around after they moved to the new server, Tubbo was a really good mate. He knew no matter how rude he was to Tubbo at the end of the day he would let him know that he really does appreciate Tubbo. He and Tubbo were now at such a good spot Tommy had refrained from doing anything that can hurt Tubbo. He fears that Tubbo might leave him again. He fears if he tells Tubbo he isn't ready for Wilbur to come back Tubbo might think he is selfish.

His dad only cared for Techno now. Once the government made him kill his son, he forgot about his last one. He knew everything Tommy went thru. He knew he was only a kid, yet he sided with the war god.
Yes he betrayed techno, but that's because he thought he could make it up to Tubbo. He thought he could salvage the friendship, his old life, and Techno wasn't in it. He wanted to be a dumb teen again. His dad and Techno couldn't see he wasn't betraying Techno intentionally, he just wants his old life back.
Shouldn't a dad love his child no matter what?
He still loves wilbur after he blew up a nation.
He still loves Techno after he also blew up a nation, betraying his younger brother

(yes he did betray Tommy. Tommy asked him to come help him to take down and back L'manburg. L'manburg had yet to do anything with Techno yet, thus him betraying Tommy bc he was salty there was a government on a land he wasn't even apart of yet.)

What about Phil's last son? The one who hasn't killed hundreds? The one who hadn't blown up a nation? Just the one who made a mistake.

Tommy felt as if everyone he was close too was gone. He never meant to be mean to anyone. He never had hurt anyone ever, and if he did he made it clear he never really meant to.
He was just a kid who was exposed to war. He was an annoying child, who is supposed to lead an army.