never noticed

alright this is a really random yet fun promt!
i got a request to do this so i'll try my best :)
alright background:
the sleepy bois are in the Mafia but on the dream smp (this is an au where like it's not really THE smp. It has all the same people living around each other, no wars)
The sleepy bois live together.
Tommy: 15
Wilbur: 19
Techno: 19
Phil: Old
enjoy!
________________________________

No one wanted to mess around with the 'sleepy' family. They earned that nickname after knockout gassing large banquet, and stealing the money, they were never arrested
because no one could truly prove anything.

Phil was the main man, the brain of the operation, he came up with strategies of earning more.

Techno, was the man not to reckon with. He could track anyone who owed them money, and oh boy did they pay.

Wilbur was the one who got the goods. He never truly explains how he gets some of the illegal contraband, but somehow he does.

Tommy well, he was Tommy. He had only been in the family business for a year and a half sense Phil had only let them join at the age of 14. Although he was loud and obnoxious somehow he was able to negotiate himself out of any situation.

Phil wasn't too fond of Tommy in the operation. He trusted Wilbur and Techno to keep it on the DL but Tommy, not so much. He would always send him to do busy work so he wasn't able to do much of the main stuff. Techno and Wilbur were also was afraid for Tommy. They didn't want him getting hurt sense he was a bit of a hot head, and saying something to the wrong person can really be bad.

Every time Wilbur, techno, and Phil had a job, Tommy insisted on going. He had only been successful with going with Wilbur sense Wilbur can only handle so much of the whining.

But this today was different. Tommy had new plans, a new way to earn money for the Family. There was a newer attraction to the area. It was called "Party Island". It's exactly what it sounds like.
It is an island not too far off the shore, that you can only get to on a boat. Every weekend a giant party would be thrown. There was roller coasters, dance floors, bars, and a "kissing booth" that Tommy wasn't aloud into. He did see George and Dream go into it once.

The island was owned by Karl, and co owned by quackity and Sapnap.

Party island was finally going to be Tommy's first deal and his family are going to see him as one of their own.

One early Friday morning he headed over to party island.
(Q= quackity K= karl )
Q: "Hey Tomás! How is it going?"

t: "Hey Big q. Im good how are you my friend!"

Q: "Im great! Party island isn't actually open for another few hours, if that's what you are looking for."

t: "Nah! I came to actually speak with Karl"

Q: "Oh? Do you need something from him?"

t: "No! i WANT to offer him a deal."

Q: "What of deal?"

t: "Alright maybe you can help me out with this. Party island is great and all, but I know what can make it better. DRUGS!!"

Q: "BAHAHAHA"

t: "What?! What?"

Q: "Haha nothing nothing. You know, that's not a half bad idea. You know I love me some drugs."

t: "Alright great. Now I want you to say that to hype the idea up to karl."

Tommy and Big Q walk across to Karl's office. In there he is typing on his computer.