Halls

That weeks that past were quite enjoyable. Classes weren't as dull, time that you usually spent alone you now spent with Harry or with Harry and his friends. The more you got to know Harry you stepped into this whole new world with sports and a whole lot of Gryffindor students. This new world was filled with fun, laughter, and actually having real conversations with others. But sometimes it was just a little too much for you, all these new people made you feel so suffocated but you liked the suffocation, you liked all these new things just sometimes you really just wanted to be alone with that special one person. Even though you had just met Harry you really never felt like this with anyone but you knew that he liked another and that was okay because you realized sometimes being a friend is better than being a lover. 

"Y/N wake up sleepy head" Suzy said with a smile. 

"Good morning?" you said with rubbing your eyes adjusting to the morning light. 

"Its time to wake up so go get ready" she said. You crawled out of bed slowly walked towards the girls lavatory to get the morning started. You headed back from the girls lavatory back to your dorm to get dressed. You put on your dress shirt tucking it into your skirt and pulling up your knee high socks tossing on your robe and heading out the dorm with suzy. 

"Bye Suzy. I'll see you down stairs right?" 

She unhinged from her boyfriends lips and said "Maybe see ya Y/N". You walked out the common room looking at the halls and how lovely the shimmered in the light. You walked through the halls feeling like the world was all yours and nothing could get in your way but as all good things  must come to an end that feeling came to an ending fast. As you were walking through the halls toward the Great Hall someone bumped into you rather forcefully.  

"Ohh jeez sorry are you okay?" You asked looking down and picking up the items that had fallen to the ground.

"Are you always this blind mud blood?" Tom said in a rather sarcastic tone.

You looked up and sighed "Nice to meet you too again halfblood" you said smugly.

"Becareful what you say mud blood It would quite the shame if I gave you detention?" Tom said raising a brow.

"Aww it would be but as I have more important things to do than to talk to a halfblood like you I should really be going." You said as you walked away.

You stopped in your tracks and turned around slowly with a grin in your face. 

"You know  Riddle you should really keep an eye on your personal belongings because it would really be a bummer if I read this and shared it." You said waving his Dairy in air mocking him. He ran towards you grabbing the arm you were holding the dairy in.

"Touch my belongings again mud blood it'll be last of you!" He said fiercely.

"Touch me again and I'll report to the head master." You said tugging away from his grasp and walked away. You wanted to look back and see the stupid look on his face but your hunger was bigger than your ego at the moment. You headed inside the Grand Hall with a grin on your face.