Giving Back

You woke with the sun hitting your face. You sat up and yawned. You saw Suzy walking around the room back and forth.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Y/N! Good, you're awake." She rejoiced.

"Why is me being awaken from my sleep a good thing?" You argued as you rubbed your eyes and wiped the drool from your face.

"Because we're going to Hogsmeade." She said.

"Do I even have a say in this?" You asked.

"No, you don't actually ." She said with a smile. You looked at her confused. How could Suzy just be so energetic right after she had been dumped? But the more you thought about it, the more you admired Suzy for it.

"Y/N?" Suzy snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Yes?" You said as you looked at her.

"Well get ready." She said.

"Okay just give me an hour." You said as you stood up stretching your arms and back. You put on a white sweater and some blue pants. You walked out of your dorm and walked inside the common room soon exiting it.

You walked to the girl's lavatory to finish getting ready. Entering the girl's lavatory you saw the room filled with girls. You waited until one of the sinks was unoccupied and washed your face and brushed your teeth. You walked out of the girl's lavatory and bumped into Luna.

¨Ohh hello Luna!" You said as you smiled.

¨Hello there y/n." She said.

¨Would you care to join me for breakfast?" You asked.

She nodded in response. As you were walking to the great hall you stopped dead in your tracks.

"Are you alright Y/N?" She asked.

"Yes I just forgot that I have to go back up to my dorm, would you like to come with me?" You offered.

She nodded and you both walked to the Ravenclaw common room. You both entered and saw Suzy sitting down. Suzy got up from where she was sitting and walked over to you both.

"Took you long enough." She nagged.

"Sorry I forgot." You said.

"It's fine, so shall we go get breakfast." She asked.

"Please I'm famished." You admitted.

"Are you still hungry Luna?" You asked.

"Yes, I am" She said. The three of you walked out of the common room and headed back to the great hall. You all headed over to the Ravenclaw table and sat down. You quickly grabbed an apple and an omelette. You guzzled down the food and gulped down some water. You could sense Suzy looking at you from the side of your eye.

"Ahem?" You said as you turned to look at Suzy.

"What?" She said.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked.

"Like what?" She reckoned.

"I don't know...like I have three heads." You chuckled.

"Don't take it as an offense Y/N, I'm just mesmerized by the way you ate your breakfast so...monstrously." She with a smirk. You burst out laughing.

"Well thank you for the compliment, Suzy." You said sarcastically. You turned over to Luna and whispered,

"Do I really eat that bad?" You asked.