Unknown

"Well then ask them out?"

"It's not that simple Jazmin."

"It is to me, you like them and well they take time out of their day to hang out with you."

"Just because someone hangs out with me doesn't mean they like me."

"You think so negatively y/n, maybe try being more positive."

"Maybe you're right but I try to think realistically."

"Realistically and positive aren't the same thing."

"In my head they are."

Jazmin rolled her eyes and continued walking back to the castle.

"I'm bored." You said blanky.

"Then let's find something to do then."

You both continued walking until Jazmin stopped and thought of an idea.

"Why don't we play hide and seek?"

"Hide and seek?" You questioned her.

"Yea why?"

"I don't know, it feels sort of childish."

"That's because we are still kids y/n."

"You have a point..."

"Sooo what's the verdict? Are you going to play or not?"

"Ehhh why not?". You saw jasmin's eyes light up.

"Okay, since Hogwarts is very big we need to only stick to a certain section."

"That seems fair but what floor do we stick to?."

"Umm how does the seventh floor sound?"

"Sure." The both of you walked back to the castle and stepped onto the moving staircases. You both stepped off the moving staircase onto the seventh floor.

"We need to discuss the rules before we play."

"You sound so serious; it's just a game Jazmin."

"A game which should be played by specific rules."

"Okay whatever just get on with it."

"Firstly, we don't use any magic at all during the game. Secondly, the maximum hiding time is 20 minutes."

"That sounds pretty easy. Who goes first?"

"Rock,Papers, Scissors?" Jazmin suggested. You had lost which meant you had to seek first.

"I have 2 minutes to hide. Start counting now!" You saw jazmin run off into the darkness of the halls, disappearing within them. You turned around and closed your eyes and started counting up to 120 seconds.

When you were done counting the 2 minutes you screamed out "Ready or not here I come!"

You walked down the same path Jamin took. You took many different right and left paths until you hit a dead end. You redirected yourself down a path to the left of you and saw a tall, dark statue in the distance.

You walked towards the statue seeing a head pop out from behind the statue. You stopped for a second feeling an unsettling feeling. Even though you were accustomed to the supernatural you didn't like how little light there was in the hallway which made you even more uneasy.

"Jazmin is that you?" You said in a low tone. No response. You walked towards the statue standing right infront of it. You quickly looked behind the statue and saw nothing. You turned back to the statue and continued looking for Jazmina and saw this bright white figure standing in front of you. You opened your mouth to let out a scream or any noise but the white figure spoke quickly.