Truth Or Dare

You stood there, standing still. Everything that had just happened in the last five minutes didn't feel real. Your thoughts couldn't focus and your body didn't want to move. You took a deep breath trying to calm yourself but it was all so confusing. One moment he would be angry at you and the next he'd kiss you? You tried to just forget everything, you didn't like these thoughts confusing you, it made you feel so stupid. You took one last deep breath and straightened your posture.

You walked away from the gloomy setting and walked back to where you and your friends were sitting. You got to your seat and sat down. You opened your book and resumed to where you had left off. The hours had passed and your friends and you had gotten bored of reading and decided to head back up to the dorms. Since Suzy and you were both in Ravenclaw it was only logical that all three of you go hang out in your dorm. The three of you entered the dorm room. You glanced over to see Fire drinking water.

"I have some cards and board games if you guys want to play?" You suggested.

"Mhh I think I have something better in mind." Suzy said with a mild grin on her face.

"What do you have in mind?" Jazmin asked.

"Why don't we play truth or dare..." Suzy recommended.

"Ehh I dont know." You rebubbled.

"Well what do you think Jazmin?" Suzy said as the both of you looked over at her.

"Truth or dare does sound kind of fun..."Jazmin spoke out.

"Ok then we have our answer." Suzy said.

"Who wants to go first then?" Suzy exclaimed.

"I can go first." Jazmin said.

"Pick Truth or Dare?" Suzy asked, looking at Jazmin.

"Dare."

"I dare you to...to share your darkest secret."

"Woah, that's a big dare." You interrupted.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want Jazmin." Suzy added on.

"No it's okay this is actually pretty fun." Jazmin sat there for a moment contemplating her answer.

"Well one time I thought Oliver was cheating on me with someone else so I investigated it. So I just followed him around without him knowing I was there."

"So you stalked him?" You questioned.

"I mean...sort of?" Jazmin admitted.

"That doesn't really sound bad." Suzy said.

"Okay do I get to pick who does next?" Jamzin asked.

"Yes you do." Suzy answered.

"Y/N." Jazmin called out your name.

"Mhh I'll pick truth." You answered. 

"What's your deepest darkest secret." She asked. You thought about her question for a while actually thinking about what might be your "deepest darkest secret.". You couldn't really think of anything, you did good deeds and lived a pretty normal life, you didn't hide anything from anyone...well most of the time.

"I dont have one." You said bluntly.

"How?Everyone has one?" Jazmin questioned.

"I mean I don't have earth shattering secrets but I do have regular little secrets." You said.

"Tell us one of those then." Suzy said.

"This is going to be very embarrassing to say but there was a time where I thought professor Snape was cute." You said fastly.

"You're joking right?." Suzy questioned. You stood silent trying to hold back your laughter.

"I'm not." You said bursting out laughing. Your friends joined into the laughter, as the laughter faded away you all looked at eachother with grins plastered on your faces.

"Okay y/n now you get to ask us questions." Suzy said.

"Suzy, truth or dare." You asked her.

"Dare."

"Ooo feeling adventurous are we? I dare you to go ask someone out." You snickered.

"Okay." Suzy smiled at you and stood up from where she was sitting.

"If I have to ask out some random stranger, you both are going to do it with me. So get up." Suzy said. You both followed Suzy out of the dorm room and left the common room.

"Any suggestions ladies?" Suzy asked?

"Anyone your heart desires." You said in a playful tone.

"I mean there are some attractive guys here but most of them are either gits or tossers." She said.

*Gits means moron or idiot. Tosser means Asshole or jerks (I hope)*

"Well most of them are pretty nice." Jazmin added.

"Keyword "Most". Suzy said as we all scanned the halls looking for any suitable suitors. Most of the people we saw in the hallways were couples so we had to expand our search. We walked out onto the castle grounds where multiple people were scattered around walking, studying, or socializing.

"Over there." Suzy blurted out. You looked over to who she was talking about. It was a hufflepuff boy who looked around our age. He had auburn hair with some of the nerdiest looking grandpa glasses you had ever seen.

"He seems nice, he's also very cute." Jazmin said.

"You should go talk to him." You suggested.

"You really think I should?" Suzy asked.

"Yes I do. Now go, Jazmin and I will go do something while you socialize." You told her.

"Okay, but first I'm going to get to know him and then maybe ask him out." She added.

You saw her walk up to the boy who immediately seemed interested in Suzy. Suzy was a very pretty girl so you weren't very surprised at this. She had a very mesmerizing persona which is one of the reasons you liked her so much

You turned towards Jazmin.

"Jazmin, you have experience with guys right?"

"I guess you could say I do."

"Okay so let's say, Hypothetically someone doesn't like me but  just so happened to kiss me?"

"Well hypothetically this person needs to make up their mind, secondly this person might hypothetically have a crush on you."

"Hypothetically what do I do?"

"Wait."

"Wait for what."

"Till this person makes another move or does something that really shows that they like you."

"How long does that usually take?"

"You can't just estimate these things Y/n. They take time and patience. And if you maybe do like this person, waiting might be the right thing to do."

"How do you know if you really do like this person?"

"You can't stop thinking about them and the things you did together."

"Oh...''

"If you don't mind me asking y/n is this about anyone in particular?"

"Yes...I just don't think they will like me revealing anything."

"Why do you think that?"

"They only ever visit me in private."

"How do you feel about them doing that?"

"I feel like they're embarrassed to be seen with me, it doesn't feel good but when I'm with them I feel happy."

"I'm no mind reader but I can obviously tell you really like this person y/n."

"I think I do..."