Library

TW A LITTLE VIOLENCE

As you walked back to your dorm you could feel yourself smiling. You didn't want to show it but you really enjoyed your time with luna, Hermione, and Ron. It was really a fun time and it was quite nice to see Harry practicing. But the one thing that really killed the mood was ginny. Yes she's a very nice girl, and yes she is your friend, but you saw the way she looked at Harry and the way he looked at her. It made you so angry to see them looking at each other like that when you haven't even held hands with boy. Was this Jealousy you thought? Or was it hatred? Whatever it was you didn't like this feeling it made you feel like a bitch. But maybe being a bitch was a good thing? Well maybe being a bitch once and while was good but you didnt want to be like the snobby, spoiled, brats you saw in the restroom. You shook the thought out of your mind because it was just impossible for you to act like a bitch it would just be too cringy. You stepped inside the common room heading up to your room. You saw that your roommate was curled up on her bed sobbing. You headed towards her bed sitting down next to her.

"Suzy?" You whispered. She didn't respond but just sniffled instead.

"Suzy whats wrong?" You said in a low voice.

"he..he broke up with me." She sobbed. You brushed her head and gave her hug.

"Suzy Its gonna be okay." You reassured her.

"No it not!" She cried out.

"Dont ever think like that Suzy." You said.

"But its all I can think about." She said in a raspy voice which was probably from all the crying.

"Shh, Shh Its going to be alright okay." You said with a smile.

"Ho-how." She asked looking up at you with watery eyes.

"Well I usually dont do this but we could put a jinx on him...." You said.

"We cant do that!" She yelled.

"Shush! Yes we can we just have to not get caught." You said with a grin.

"Im not like that Y/N." She said.

"Well neither am I. He hurt you so now we have to hurt him. Its just fair that he hurt you so we hurt him back." You said.

"You sound crazy Y/N I cant do that." She said.

"You cant but I can." You said.

"But we'll get in trouble." She said with a worried face.

"We wont. We'll just watch him when hes waking alone and put the jinx on him." You said.

"Okay, okay I'll do it but which jinx?." She asked.

"Well I had a few in mind, we have the leek Jinx, Langlock, and the trip jinx."

"I dont know about this any more Y/N." She said.

"I mean if you dont want to you dont have to. But if you want to in the future you know where to find me." You reassured her.

"Thanks for understanding Y/N." She said with a smile.

"No problem Suzy." You said patting her on her back and slowly moving away from her bed towards yours. You put your textbooks in the drawers on the side of your bed. You changed out of your robes into some more comfortable clothes. You picked out a blue sweater with some black bottoms. Since the weather wasn't hot or cold so it was perfect to wear this.

 Since the weather wasn't hot or cold so it was perfect to wear this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
His Mudblood (Tom Riddle x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें