Riddles

After school had ended you decided to go to library to kill time

After school had ended you decided to go to library to kill time. The library was dead as usual only a  few first years and of course Hermione was there reading. You wanted to go say Hi but you knew that Hermione probably wanted some alone time after hanging out with Potter and Weasley all day long. As you were walking out of the library you heard someone call your name. 

"Y/N?" Hermione said. 

"Oh hello" you responded.

 "C'mon, sit!" 

She gestured you to sit down next to her. "What are you reading?" you asked. 

"Poetry" she said.

 "Thats nice" you said.

 "I saw that you were going to leave, why?" she asked.

 "Well really I was thinking about coming in here to kill time but reading is not really my thing" you said. 

"Well if you'r still bored Ron and Harry wanted to hang out in the great hall, would you like to join us?" she asked. 

"Well I guess Im feeling quite hungry so why not" you said. 

"Good, lets go" she said. She took the book she was reading and headed out the Library. When the both of you got to the great hall you could already see Potter and Weasley waiting for Hermione. When you got to the table where Potter and Weasley were sitting  waiting for Hermione. At the table Hermione introduced you to the two boys.

 "Y/N this is Harry and Ron, Harry and Ron this is Y/N" she said. 

The two boys both said in unity "Hello Y/N". "Hello Harry and Ron" you said. 

You sat down on the opposite side of the two boys, Watching Ron eat his food like there was no tomorrow. You couldn't help but laugh. 

"Whats so funny?" Ron said with his mouth full of food. You looked at Hermione to see that she was holding in the laughter as well. 

"Oh I um just thought of a funny memory" you said trying to sound true to your word. 

"All right then" Ron said as he continued eating.

 "So Y/N I've never really seen you around Hogwarts, are you new?" Harry asked.

 "No actually this is my fifth year..." you said.

 "Oh sorry it's just that Ive never really seen you anywhere?" Harry said.

 "Its alright I'm not the very "social type" " you said. 

"Well I can see that" Ron mumbled. Harry nudged Ron. 

"Harry if Im correct you play Quidditch right? you asked.

 "Yes Im the seeker" he responded. 

"Oh you're the one who catches the little things with wings right?" you asked.