Chapter 13

While you exited the doorway you felt bad about what you had said. You stood still in front of the door deciding whether or not you should apologize. You thought about all the times he had insulted you but you also thought of how he was all alone. No parents, no brothers, no sisters, no one that wanted him. But did it even matter if you apologized?

He would most likely respond rudely. But fuck it, it's only an apology. You reached out for the door handle still thinking this through. You took a deep breath and opened the door and stepped inside. He was still in the same position he was before. Kneeling down on the bathroom floor, looking down.

"I'm sorry." You uttered under your breath. He lifted his gaze from the floor and turned to look at you.

"I don't need your pity mudblood." He answered.

"Fuck Riddle why can't you just accept the apology." You groaned.

"Why can't you just leave and stop trying to talk to me?" He complained.

"It's called being a nice person even when assholes like you are just rude for no reason." You protested. He didn't say anything but just stared.

You slid down onto the floor holding your knees to your chest.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"What does it look like?" You sat in silence. You looked up from the floor to see him looking at you. Most of the time when Tom looked at you it was out of annoyance. But this time it was different. His facial expression was almost emotionless but you could still see an ounce of enjoyment.

You broke eye contact with him and stared back again down at the floor. You could hear him stand up and walk towards you. He stood in front of you with his arms behind his back. You looked up at him.

"Get up."  You looked at him puzzled but still got up either way.

"Where are we going?"

"I am going back to my dorm and you are returning to yours."

"But-" He stopped before you could say anything else.

"I'm tired mudblood and isn't it past your bedtime?"

"Yea it is pretty late..." You looked up at him slowly not knowing what you would do next. He stepped closer to you, his figure towering over you. Your back was against the wall and his body inches away from yours.

"You're in the way..." He said in a gentle but as always in a forceful tone. You slid off the door moving to the right side of the wall.

He opened the door and as he exited you walked behind him. He led you and himself up the moving staircase to the Ravenclaw common room door. You walked to the door waiting for the eagle knocker to ask you a question.

"What am I?" The eagle knocker asked. You thought for a moment.

"A knocker?" The door remained closed.

"Shit" you mumbled under your breath. Riddle approached the door and bent down whispering to it. The door opened. You looked over at Riddle.

"Thank you..." You said as you stepped inside the door. You looked at Riddle as he stood on the outside.

"Goodnight mudblood."

"Goodnight to you too Riddle." You said closing the door. You stood still by the door in silence, you couldn't fully comprehend what had just happened. It was a little weird in all honesty but you didn't really mind. You walked over to your dorm room opening the door and slowly closing it.

"Finally your back. I was starting to get worried." Suzy said.

"Well thank you for your concern." You said as you sat down on your bed.