thirty one

fangirl
chapter thirty one | no one's point of view.

vinnie yawns as he walks into the living room

vinnie yawns as he walks into the living room. he was excited that aaron came back from europe today, he had missed him.

his face lit up as he walked in and saw aaron sitting on the couch with jordan laughing about something. aaron looks up as vinnie walks in and he makes a face at him.

"what's up man," he says and vinnie smiles. he goes to sit next to them on the couch. "nothing. how was europe," he asks.

"oh man it was great. so fucking pretty." he gushes. vinnie just nods, and they all flow into a natural and normal conversation.

it felt nice. not having to worry about what eileen was doing, or if she was thinking about him.

eileen sat at home, laid on her bed bored. now that she was back in los angeles, she needed to film a youtube video. she didn't really film much in europe, so she knew she needed to put new content out.

eileen
LMFAO WOULD IT BE OBVIOUS IF I POSTED A YOUTUBE VIDEO CALLED LEARNING HOW TO SKATE TO IMPRESS A BOY...

halle
NO DO IT IT WOULD BE SO FUCKING FUNNY

jessie
obvious bitch he literally went to europe with u, i think that's more obvious

eileen
😐😐 ur right brb

"hey what are you doing right now," eileen asks once tristan answers her phone call. "nothing, why?" "i'm filming a youtube video where i learn to skate, so will you take me to a skate shop or something because i need to buy one." tristan snickers. "yeah, i will. do you want me to head over now then we'll go?" "yeah. be careful!" "will do."