six

fangirl
chapter six | no one's point of view.

it had been a full week since dylan had shown up outside of eileen's house

it had been a full week since dylan had shown up outside of eileen's house. that marked a full week of eileen and vinnie talking every single day, and facetiming every night. eileen was losing her mind, and it was becoming too much. even before she had ever talked to him, she had a crush on him. but now after talking to him every day.. she was in deep. and she hated it.

"eileen, you good?" halle asks, causing the girl to look up. halle was stood in front of the vanity chair that jess sat in, straightening her hair. after dylan had shown up, halle came to her house as well- to apologize to her and jessie. she had cried to them about how she wasn't a good friend, and that she was sorry for ditching them.

it's been them three since fourth grade, how could they not accept it? it had always been them three, against anything. they had been hanging out too this week, and it felt good. eileen was happy. halle absolutely lost her shit when she found out about vinnie and it made eileen happy. this was crazy and it still didn't feel real. her eyes widened every time his name popped up on her phone, and her heart dropped.

"i'm good," eileen replies, sitting her phone down. jess laughs, "she's thinking about vinnie." eileen's cheeks heat up, and halle squeals. eileen shakes her head and just laughs. "i'm not." halle shakes her head and giggles while jessie snorts. "don't be ashamed, girl. if i was talking to vinnie hacker i'd be over the moon." eileen gasps, "we are not talking!" halle rolls her eyes jokingly. "eileen, you facetime every night, text each other good morning and good night, and text every day. you're talking," she simply states, and jessie nods. "you definitely are."

eileen just shakes her head sightly and sighs. "we are not. he's literally tik tok famous, living in la, and he's vinnie hacker. he's him, and i'm just me." jessie shakes her head. "don't be like that." eileen shakes her head again and halle does too. "well, we need to leave in thirty minutes," she states, walking over to halle's closet. her closet was huge, and eileen knew she would pick her something to wear. jessie and halle head to the closet to search for outfits, while eileen lays in the bed.

they were going to sam's birthday party tonight, and eileen was excited. sure she knew dylan would be there, but it had been so long since she had partied with halle and jessie. she was stoked.

until she went and checked tik tok.