seventeen

fangirl
chapter seventeen | no one's point of view.

"this is crazy," dylan states, looking at the moving truck parked outside of eileen's house

eileen just shrugs. "guys, you will come down in at least a week or two. you'll be fine." she assures and jessie groans. "ugh. i don't know what we're gonna do without you for that long." she laughs and pulls her into a quick hug. "it won't be long until i see you. promise."

tristan laughs. "yeah, and once we're all in la, we should go to like the hype house or some shit." dylan's eyes lit up. "if i can see olivia ponton, i'm down." halle's eyes widen. "olive oil?" dylan rolls his eyes and nods. eileen just laughs.

it had came to the day eileen and her family were moving to los angeles, and she was more excited than she thought she would be.

she was a little nervous, mainly about the fact that now that she was living where vinnie lived, they could run into each other at any moment.

she shrugged lightly before walking to her car and opening the door. they had a moving truck where eileen's dad was driving, eileen's mom was driving her car, and eileen was driving her car with ollie.

 they had a moving truck where eileen's dad was driving, eileen's mom was driving her car, and eileen was driving her car with ollie

♥️1.9M 💬79722 🔃16.8K

eileenparker: here's a draft lol

user1: she's v pretty ngl

user2: i called ur mom she said we can hang out later

user3: ur perfect omg

user4: she toooooo fine

user5: it's impossible to look this good

user6: dream girl