eighteen

fangirl
chapter eighteen | no one's point of view.

it was about two in the afternoon when eileen, james, grayson and ethan, all strolled into the Grove

it had been about a month since they had all moved down to los angeles, and things were going pretty good.

besides the fact that eileen was sad most of the time, she couldn't complain. she was so thankful she got to move, because it really did give her more opportunities— and it was also a blessing that her family and friends were able to as well.

and james and the twins were amazing. they hadn't been very public about them hanging out too much, but people knew about it.

eileen couldn't count on hand how many times people asked about her about what her and ethan's relationship was.

genuinely, they were honestly just two really close friends. that's all it ever would be, but of course the internet had turned it into something else.

it didn't bother them two though, it actually amused them. they knew it wasn't like that, so it was funny seeing people assume things.

as for vinnie, her comments had finally stopped forcing them together. it pretty much stopped after vinnie made the comment about how they didn't know each other. of course there were some here and there, but it was over with for the most part.

it kind of still bothered her, even though she doesn't speak about it. she didn't talk to anyone about her feelings, because she knew it was still wrong to think of him in that way.

it's weird. she didn't like that she felt this way because they didn't date. because technically, he wasn't an ex boyfriend. but he was an ex- something. an ex- maybe. an ex- almost.

what gets her the most is that she thinks of the what ifs. she finds herself fantasizing about this dream him in her head, and it hurts when she realizes the cold, hard truth— he doesn't want her.

she didn't know what captivated her so much about him. he was just so.. i don't know.

"what you thinking about?" james asks, snapping her out of her thoughts. she looks over and smiles softly at him.

her life had changed so much over the past two months, it didn't seem real.

she still couldn't fathom she was here fucking hanging out with james charles and the dolan twins.