fifteen

fangirl
chapter fifteen | no one's point of view.

"yo, did you see this? kio questions as he walks into vinnie's room

"yo, did you see this? kio questions as he walks into vinnie's room. as he looks around the room, its a mess. clothes all over the floor, trash piling. his led lights are red and he is laying in his bed just looking at the ceiling.

"what?" vinnie questions, sitting up to try and look at what kio had on his phone. when he looks over the post, his eyes widen. he shakes his head, reading the caption for a moment and he's in shock.

242,685 likes

242,685 likes.

tiktokroom not tea but has been sent in a lot! a new tik toker named eileen parker has hit over one million followers overnight! do we have ourselves a new influencer??

"wait- what?" he asks and kio nods before sitting on the edge of the bed. "yep. she posted a tik tok last night and that shit blew up. now she already has two million on tik tok, and almost a million on Instagram," kio responds and vinnie audibly gasps and kio just nods. "you didn't see it? i thought you followed her?" he shook his head. "no, i blocked her." kio's eyes widen. "dude why?" vinnie slowly shakes his head.

"vinnie, i love you man, but you messed this up." he states. vinnie sighs. "i know but it's be-" kio scoffs.

"vinnie, from what you told me about this girl is that she's really understanding, right?" vinnie slowly nods, trying to understand where this conversation was going. "then if you would have told her your true feelings, this wouldn't be happening. and you know that." he states and vinnie just sighs before shutting his eyes tightly.

vinnie knew kio was right, he knew he could tell eileen his true feelings and that she would understand.

but he was scared.

"what should i do?" vinnie questions and kio stands up. "first, start off by unblocking her. that's just a dick move. then you should message her or something. the truth, " he simply states before leaving his room, leaving vinnie alone to wallow in his thoughts.