Chapter 1

Elena was being dragged into a house my her biological father. When they got inside. She snatch her arm from her so called father."Can you stop yanking me."

"Behave." John ordered.

"I'm 32 stop treating me like i'm a child John." She finally took in her surrondings and seen Mikael and Esther Mikaelson watching them."Were in D.C"

Esher walked towards the two she begin to examine Elena. "About the same size. Same color hair around the same height. Just a few adjustments and everything will be perfectly fine. Nice work John." She clapped her hands and 3 people came in."Curl her hair loose curls, light makeup nothing that makes her look to be trying to hard size her let her pick the dress and matching piece. In an hour have her back so i can talk with her then i'll send her back So that she may get dressed the event is still in three hours. It is my son's big day she will have to do. Take her."

They hurried Elena out the room. John looked at Esther."Will have to do."

"Thanks to Davina's shyness no one ever had a good look at her face and her name was never revealed. Elena is a perfect replica to take over. She will make a fine first lady. And a fine wife for my son."

--

Elena walked back into the room where Esther Mikael and John were. When she walked in she got embraced by her best friend. Rebekah pulled away and sighed."I'm so sorry."

"For what?" Elena was still confused.

"May everyone have a seat." Mikael asked.

Elena and Rebekah sat on the opposite couch along with Henrick Freya and Finn. "Can someone tell me why i was drugged and put on a plane."

Rebekah sighed."My brothers Fiance died."

"Which brother." Elena asked. Rebekah's face said all that she needed to know."Oh that brother the one who cheated on me with said doesn't explain while i'm here didn't he just win the election or something."

Esther began to explain to Elena."He will be moving to the white House in a month. News spread like wildfire when he got engaged to Davina. But no one knows her name or what she looks like exactly. Just then she has long brown hair and that she is about your height and your

"Is that why i was forced  to look at wedding dresses and veils. You want me to take her place." Elena asked.

"Precisly. Today they were to get married. I told my son i had a plan and he was still to get married. You will take her place."

"Excuse me." Elena didn't know if they were serious.

"We are serious Elena." Mikael said.

Elena looked at John."Your trading your own daughter."

John shrugged."It's called Politics."

"So thats why you drugged me." Elena glared.

Esther took one of Elena's hand."I know this sucks but your a very smart girl you'll think of something just no scandals from either of you."

Elena smiled lightly. He was going to pay for breaking her heart."Fine."

Esther looked to her two daughters."Take her to get dressed make sure the veil covers her face. He must not see who it is until she reachers the alther."

"Yes Mother."

The three girls got up to leave as Henrick and Finn looked at each other."Oh she is about to tourture him."

"And it will be hilarious brother."

--