Chapter 4

For the first ten chapters they have a love-hate relationship
-
Elena was standing on the Balcony again. Arms wrapped around her waist as he started to kiss her neck. Making her let out a slight moan."I thought it was your birthday."

His hands moved to the ties on her robe." I thought you wanted me to love you."

She turned around in his arms." Call it my happy birthday." She smiled coyly. She moved his hands from her ties. She moved a piece of her robe over her chest showing her black lace bra." Camera's no cameras do you think anyone wants to see the youngest hottest president undress his younger wife who is already half naked."

He pulled her inside the pent closing the door pushing her into one of the walls."Better"

"You're still to dressed, but i can fix that." She clicked her tongue a few times.  Before lifting his T-shirt over his head.
--
Keelin was sitting on the couch with her feet on Freya's lap." I don't even want to think of what they are doing over there."

"Neither do i but i got a good picture before they went inside. I know this seems insane but i believe that there good for eachother. It was Davina that messed it up. And now I am working hard to fix this."

"So when we get back since I know your still going to be on your mission. Why not introduce them to Jacob and Ethan. Or better yet her. But question we have been married years why am I just finding out about this. Why now?"

"They were in Mystic Falls then he was joining this but she was still in college. She didn't come around much but we all knew her and it was just better. So after the split they both moved on. And then he was with Davina who was shy as hell. I think she was shy because she didn't want to get caught. So i called people on her hall. They said a few hours before I got their there was arguing yelling then boom unconcious bleeding. They seen Davina walked out. But no one ever went in. They wished that they had or could have helped her but they couldn't."
--
Elena was getting ready to go out. She decided to play the good little wife role that had been forced on her. She was fixing her make up. She had gotten lucky that he hadnt seen her stitches. Luckily he never felt them either.

Elena was about to go back out when she heard his voice." Happy birthday to you too. Carmen everything is fine here. I left you the house in Mystic Falls i wont need it for awhile. You can stay there as long as you want. No you are not living on the streets with a kid. My family doesnt even know of that house and i dont plan on them ever knowing. Bye I gotta go."

Elena walked out a minute or two later."You ready."

"Yeah lets go." Kol smiled.

--
Henrick walked into his parents basement. And gave Davina her food.

"Why don't y'all just kill me already."

"Because I want to see what Elena will do when she realized what you did. Her Caroline and Bonnie are sure to kill you."

"Whatever."

"You are going to suffer Davina and when we let you know you won't be able to touch us."
-
Who do you think is Carmen?
What do you think of the chapter?